[E. 2]

It was as if I was being nailed by a hammer. Over and over again, stronger and stronger, the insertion touched and filled every part of me.

I didn't understand how his touches could be electrical, every nerves in my body awakened. It was as if he forced all the receptive nerves in my body to receive all the loving he gave me.

"Daddy more!" I breathed out, my hands reaching for him.

Daddy was buried so deep inside of me I could feel his heavy sacks meeting my skin down there. The slapping of our bodies distinct and sensual.

It felt so good to have him. It felt so good having him above me, his weight heavy but nice, since he always made sure to hold majority of his weight so he wasn't crushing me.

He did this, even when I told him I w fine with his weight. He was always caring.

It felt so good, having me pinned under him as I wrapped my legs around his waist while he made a mess out of me.

"Daddy pump me full!"

"Baby, I'm close. I'm so close." Namjoon's voice was even deeper. It went to that low he only achieved inside of me, when he was about to come. "Can I come inside of you?"

"Yes, I want your cum." I moaned out, a whine. Each thrust of his hips continued to rack me with waves of pleasure. "Yes."

The weekend was before us and he promised me a good time...every time.

"Fuck me pregnant." I knew exactly what to say to have Daddy curling and exploding.

"Baby!" Daddy groaned and he came inside.

🚼

The next morning, he came to the living room, where I was having coffee. As I sipped on the hot drink, he came in his chest bare, I didn't ogle as much as I was used to it. It didn't mean that I didn't appreciate it though.

I watched Daddy walk, his long limbs coming toward me, his hair tousled from sleep. His face said it all. He had something to say, but he didn't say it till later as we watched a movie.

"You know...I-I was thinking that if we have a child...uh...it might be a little w-weird for you to call me Daddy." I watched as my sexy lover kissed my lips, it was a rather innocent kiss despite our active relationship. It was still so hard to watch the movie with him.

"How...so Daddy...?" I teased, my eyes twinkling, my cup settled and my feet going to stand in front of him. I knew how it affected him. The thing was I knew that only I affected him like this and it fueled me with power.

"Baby..." he groaned as he took me in his arms. I giggled as he rested his chin on my right shoulder. I loved it when he traced with his nose to my neck and softly let his breath kiss my neck.

"Besides, shouldn't you worry about that after I take the birth control out of my arm?" I teased him. He was cute. My Daddy was so cute—his dimples, eyes, and smile. "I still have a year left."

"Oh, you're right."

I chuckled as he made the face he made when he realized something obvious. He was so intelligent but sometimes he overlooked the obvious.

"But I still think we should get married before a baby." And it came up.

"I don't know why you worry so much," I sighed as I settle between his legs. "Everyone in the company knows. It's not a secret."

"I know. It's not the company. The ring I gave you should have been a sign enough that your mine." Daddy growled. He did it when he got possessive of me. "If that asshole tries to flirt with you again, I'm going to fire him."

"You can't, Namjoon. Not without good reason." I giggled. I remembered the office sex in order appease my Daddy that day went. I had to go home since I couldn't sit in a chair that day.

Namjoon sighed as he took my fingers and played with them, just gently touching them. He lingered on the ring on my left hand.

I would consider it though—one more time again. For my Daddy.