Chapter 4

OMG!! Guys I'm sooo sorry I was sick and felt terrible yesterday and I'm excited that I got more votes than what I asked for! (: Thanks guys!

 ---> Anna On The Side!

 <3 Dedicated to KennedyGirl22 Thanks for the wonderful comment! <3

*****IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN MAKE ME A BANNER? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME AND I WOULD DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER AND LOVE YOU FOREVER!!! :D*********

Anybody else like the song! Icon For Hire Rocks!! >:]

Make a move!

Mnkay so here's another chapter!

Chapter 4:

"Good morning." Cole said I ignored him and he scrunched his eyebrows up confused as I sat by Violet waaay on the other side of the table some people looked confused as to why I was so quiet Anna looked at me knowing and shook her head.

I saw Emily smirking as she sat by him and then he had the nerve to talk to her and laugh together. I smirked and noticed how their was this dude beside me he was really cute and and had dark black hair, tan skin, and piercing green eyes as well. he was also much bigger than Cole, but you could tell Cole had more power.

"Hi what's your name?" I asked him he turned around to face me and smiled I could tell he was unmated "Sergio." He said I smiled brightly at him "Hmm I like that name I'm Erica!" I said he chuckled .

"I know Luna." he said I frowned and put my hand on his shoulder "Please.. Call me Erica." I said he nodded and looked back to Cole who was still talking to Emily "I would be mad if my mate was with someone else." He said and then turned back to me.

"So why aren't you?" He asked I looked into his eyes that were filled with curiosity "I am I just... I'm afraid." I said quietly.

"Why?'

"Because I heard he was a player."

"He was... But if he were to play with your heart it would be pathetic as an Alpha your beautiful and I can't see why he would take advantage of that." He said looking into my eyes. I smiled at him and then smirked.

"Say Sergio do you want to help me with something?" I asked he saw my smirk and smirked back "Of course anything for my Luna." He said.

"Well Davey over there couldn't handle being yelled at nor punched by Dangerous Mr. Alpha over their, but I think you can... by being my fake boyfriend." I said.

He nodded "If it will help you I'm sure I can handle him being mad at me." he stated rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled "Okay then Sergie-boo!" I said giggling as I got up and sat on his lap he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me more to him.