24

Rose

"Don't eat any of my chicken balls Rose!" Lee jumps at me from across the sofa, as I shove the last chicken ball fully into my mouth. Trying so hard not to choke as I burst out laughing, his face full of disgust as I chew it slowly.

"Damn." Luca laughs next to me, his hand secretly on the small of my back as Lee sits next to him with a sad face.

"You're such a bitch, if you weren't Dan's sister I would beat your ass." Lee growls, I finish swallowing the greasy food I reach over, slapping him hard across the arm.

"That's fucking bullshit mate." Luca chuckles shaking his head in amusement.

"Fucking hell." He holds his arm in pain, whilst Luca and I laugh even more. His hand squeezing onto my waist, my core aching for his touch all over my body.

"Where is my brother?" I ask both of them, trying to distract myself from my sexual thoughts.

"I think he's at work, I'm not sure actually." Lee answers, finally over his drama queen state. I nod my head in understanding; I don't think he starts work for at least another two hours.
Lee's phone begins to ring, I watch as he picks it up with a smile on his cute face. "Speaking of the devil." Lee shows Dan's name flashing on his screen, he stands up, answering and walking out of the living room.

"You have no Idea how badly I want you in my bedroom." Luca leans in, his soft lips skimming my ear. I let out a low breath as I watch his eyes linger on mine.

"Don't tempt me Luca." I whisper back, I can feel the pool of desire and I know I will not be able to hold out for much longer. I lean back as Lee walks into the living room, hanging up the phone.

"Did you guys want to go grab a drink? Dan's out with some work friends." He looks at Luca desperately. I hope he says no, please say no.

"No man, I'm pretty tired but you can head off." Luca smiles up at him, I catch a glimmer in Luca's eyes as they quickly glance my way. My lips tug into a sly smirk as Lee pulls his jacket tighter round him.

"You okay getting home Rose?" Lee looks at me with concern, I nod my head smiling up at the sweet boy.

"I'm sure Luca will drop me home?" I look over at him trying to act as casual as possible.

"Yeah no problem." Luca answers, shrugging his shoulders.

"Make sure you do man." Lee scowls at Luca trying to act like the protective big brother for me, we wave him goodbye as he walks through the flat and out the front door.

"So" I whisper, trying to break the silence that surrounds us, minutes have passed since Lee left and all I can hear is the sound of my heart pounding in my chest. His face turns to look at me, his eyes piercing into mine causing my stomach to flip flop.

"What are you looking at?" I frown as his eyes linger on my face. I stand up quickly walking to the mirror hanging in the hallway, panicking that I have sweet and sour sauce on my face.

"Rose." He appears behind me, I turn to face him once I'm sure I have nothing on my face. My heart racing, his topaz eyes linger on my chest before scanning over my body. His eyes catch mine again as a sexy grin appears on his face, before he pushes me backwards, pinning me against the wall.

My breathing erratic as my body begins to burn and crave his touch, his body pressing against mine before kissing me passionately. His lips are soft and perfect against mine, his tongue smooth. I cannot stop the moan that comes out of my mouth as his fingers trail up my waist. I tug on his caramel hair needing him closer against me.
He leans away from me, taking my hand and pulling me into his bedroom, I slam the door shut as his lips crash down onto mine again, he's pinning me against the wall. His hands hold onto the hem of my top before pulling it up and off over my head, unfastening my bra quickly and letting my breasts fall. Tugging my leggings and thongs off my legs as he strips himself bare in front of me.