Chapter-38

Ananya,

Today was a special day, my best friend and the only Princess of Jaigarh was coming back home after 2 years. The Palace and people were ready to welcome her in a grand way. I have been really busy in the arrangements as I wanted her to feel at the top f the world. I missed her for 2 years, Though she attended Vicky's first birthday she had to miss on Rolli's. I don't blame her , she had her final assignments and exams. Even Veer Dipika couldn't attend being in London, they had to be there after what happened with Hansa. My daughter is few months more than a year and extremely naughty, for now I have left the haughty princess in care of her father, who had been writing his own disciplinary rules for ages for all members of the family but seemed to fail the moment Rolli looks into his eyes.

''Ma!!!'' I heard her soft voice, as she hugged my legs. For now this all she speaks, but she is talkative. She keeps on talking in her broken language which only an alien or I can understand.

''Why are you all colourful?'' I asked lifting her up, confused about how my daughter turned into a Rainbow.

''She found the secret door to my studio.'' Ranvijay replied walking to me.

''She will grow into a detective, she finds everything we try to keep her away from.'' I said looking at the little rainbow in my arms

''What time does Raksha arrives?''

''I think in an hour, let me just clean this girl up.'' With that I walked back to my suite to get Rolli ready, I don't want her to scare anyone.

''Whom are you dressing up for my Queen.'' Ranvijay asked as I gave final touches to my appearance opposite to mirror.

''For my first love''

''And who is that.'' He asked leaning on the wall next to me, watching me with those love laden eyes

''Raksha!! Who else.''

''She is your friend!'' His tone immediately changed, I knew he was expecting his name and I intentionally took Raksha's to irritate him.

''That's a long story Prince, you see we had fallen for each other as kids. Had you not forced, we would have been a couple for now.,...'' I squeaked as he threw me over his shoulder and then on the bed, locking me under him, ''You are such a kid Ranvijay.''

''And you are such a brat Anu. You always say things I hate''

''You are jealous of your sister?'' I gaped at him

He studied me for a minute, ''There is no one I have ever loved more than you, and yes I can be jealous of anyone when it comes to you.'' And I fell in love with him all over again, smiling I cupped his cheek, ''Same goes with me, I haven't and will never love anyone they way I love you. Even Rolli, this might make me a bad mother.''

He smiled and left his body lose on me, hugging me close, ''This Doesn't make you a bad mother, instead it makes you the best one for me.'' We stayed like that till we got the update of Raksha's arrival.

Raksha walked upto us with Dipika and Veer in tow, she picked her pace as she was near the entrance and then started running straight into granny's arm, ''How are you Granny?''

''Missed you Princess.'' That's all what Granny said. She greeted Mom and dad before moving to me, ''You smell like bhai.''

''Have to, you know why.'' And she turned red at my answer, ''Shut up, he is my elder brother.''

''Not mine, then why should I.'' I whispered back. She moved to Ranvijay  hugging him close and just then my daughter took a flight running out of the protective circle. She loves running out of the door, I didn't follow as I knew Veer was there. He kept dancing blocking her way, she screamed at him annoyed. She must have forgotten them and will take some time to warm up, but she surprised me. Taking a step she hugged Dipika's legs, who lifted her up and Rolli pointed towards Veer complaining about him, ''I feel so good to mess with her.'' He said with a smile