✨06| Watch Out

Ape daughter Ci'ann was talking to me as I paid her no mind and occupied myself with my phone. Her brother Javon and her mother Brielle was at the grocery store, so we couldn't leave until they got back.

"Aye." I said glancing over at her and she shut up quick as she stared at me with her hands in her mouth.

"Shut the fuck up before I whoop yo ass. You don't need to be talking that damn much. It ain't that fucking serious." I said getting fed up with her constant talking and her eyes watered.

Here she go with the water works.

"Night, who you in there talking to like that?" Ape asked from the kitchen.

"Yo' damn daughter. She annoying as fuck." I said switching couches.

Ape walked into the living room and grabbed his daughter calming her down before looking my way. "Night, I respect you as a person and all but you ain't gone be talking to my muthafuckin' daughter like that." He said setting some shit straight with me.

"Ape shut the fuck up cause' you ain't gone do shit. And, I can talk to whomever however the fuck I want to because I'm a grown ass woman and I can do as I fucking please. You gotta problem then kill me nigga. What you wanna do?" I asked standing up and pulling up my pants some. "What you trying to cook up?"

"Get out of my house man, please." He said walking away from me and going down the hall.

The door to his condo opened and I walked out, brushing past Brielle and Javon.

"What happened? Where you going?" Brielle called after me and I ignored her, getting on the elevator.

I pulled my phone out as the elevator went down to the first floor and text one of my sex partna's.

Slide?

Fuck Buddy #2: We can't keep doing this😣, but come over anyway. I'm craving you.

I ran my tongue over my bottom lip as I stepped off of the elevator and left the building. I got in my car and pulled off, heading to Dae-Dae house.

It took me nothing but five minutes to get there and when I did arrive, my clothes were already off.

And, Dae-Dae hands instantly found their way on my body. His lips were sucking on my neck as I stroked him with my right hand.

Dae-Dae picked me up and slid in, stroking me at a decent pace.

The pleasure I was feeling was unexplainable. He pleased my body in so many ways that had me wanting him more and more every second of the day and I know I shouldn't be playing with this man heart but I was willing to risk it all for a quick nut and shake.

Our skin was connecting together forming sounds as he picked up his pace and fucked me harder.

"Damn." I moaned, as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He groaned out in pleasure and closed his eyes biting down on his bottom lip, to keep from moaning and I came, shaking.

He pulled out of me and came on top of me as he kissed me on the lips, I stuck my tongue in his mouth as I slid his dick back inside of me and sucked on his tongue. He grunted as I rocked my hips back and forth.

He pulled away from the kiss and started kissing on my neck as he stroked in and out of me at a slow pace.

"Damn, Night." He moaned, going in deep and I tightened my walls, sending him crazy. "Fuck. Night, baby...mamas...release...please....I'm coming." He grunted as I untightened myself from around him and he pulled out coming on top of me.