Chapter 27: That Awkward Moment

Samantha's POV

"Bacon or Pancakes?" Jessica asked and I yawned in response because of lack of sleep last night.

"Anything." I said and closed my eyes once again.

"Morning sleepy heads!" my eyes shot open when I heard Emily's cheery voice.

"Good morning, people!" another voice was heard and it was non other than Cole.

"Morning." Jess replied smiling, why is she smiling so much today?

"What are you doing here?" I asked, sleepily.

"Emily said we should hangout together as we are doing nothing special today." he said taking a seat and pulled her in his lap.

"Yeah and you guys are going to the match tonight, aren't you?" says William out of nowhere.

"You are here too?" I asked, that means Alec is here too.

"Mm hmm." he nodded and wrapped his arms around Jess from the behind and kissed her cheek lightly and she giggled.

"Woah woah! When did this happened?" I asked them in utter shock.

"A few days ago." Jess said blushing.

"I told you Sam, she's a badass bitch." Emily rolled her eyes.

"What did you say?" Jess asked her glaring. "Nothing." Emily smirked at her direction.

"Ignore her babe!" Will and Cole both said at same time and we burst out in laughter.

I saw the time and it was 8:30 already, "Guys, I'm going to take a sho-" I stopped mid sentence because everyone was busy with their boyfriends and girlfriends talking and kissing.

I slowly came out of the kitchen and headed to Emily's room and sighed heavily. That was such a awkward moment for me, gosh! How am I supposed to handle it for the whole day?

Half an hour later~

I ran downstairs and saw everyone was seating and scrolling down their phone, wow generation.

"Thank god, Sam! At last you came I was dying of hunger!" Cole groaned started eating his pancake.

I rolled my eyes but smiled anyways.
"Ignore him, Sam. He's such a drama queen." Emily snickered when she saw Cole's face stuffed with pancakes.

We all laughed at them, "So, where are we going?" I asked as I started eating mine.

"To the Central Park(fictional name) for boating and speaking of that where's Alec?" Jessica asked as I choked on my food.

"Are you okay?" Emily asked and I nodded my head slightly.

"He said he don't want to come for no reason." William said, I guess he was still angry with me.

"Don't worry Sam, you won't be alone today." Jessica winked and Emily smirked, I looked at them confusedly, who are they talking about?

Suddenly the door bell rang, "Oh, that must be him." Jessica stood up excitedly and went to open the door.
Did she say 'him'?

After like two minutes she came with a boy, and let me tell you he is so cute.

"Samantha, I want you to meet my friend, Adam. Adam, Samantha." she introduced him to me.

"Hey." he smiles while I gave him a awkward smile and said, "Hey."

"Seriously, that's what you got?" Emily rolled her eyes and the boys laughed, my face became red.