35

Y/n pov

I shrug, while Jungkook shakes his head and comes next to Tae.

" Cool, come in, noona. And sorry... you know. I told you to wait, paboya! Jinjja..." 

He suddenly hits Tae in the back of his head, so he pouts plumping his lips almost doing aegyo.

" A wae?! It's not good to keep her waiting..." I shake my head again.

" Uh... sorry, but... aren't you older? Why are you hitting your hyung, Jungkook?" 

They look at me blankly and then just laugh, while I frown confused.

" I don't call them that. I mean, Tae and Jimin. Unless we're in public. Other way it's just a joke between us."

" Yep, we're the maknae line, so who cares if Jungkook's the real maknae here. And by the way, Jimin's only 2 months older than me, so it's weird."

" Yeah, especially when you went to the same high school together. And if Tae's born a day after, he'd be just a year older than me, so we just don't call ourselves like that."

" Of course, we call hyungs hyungs."

" Yeah. But that's that." I just blink at them and then shake my head amused.

" Ok, you're weird... and I mean it in a good way, don't worry." Tae grins widely again with his cute box smile.

" No problem, noona, everyone thinks that already." Jungkook suddenly giggles and messes Tae's hair.

" Yeah, Armys say he's an alien from another planet." 

Tae grins to him too and I look at their huge monitor on the wall with some action game paused.

" Oh, did I stop you guys from the game? Sorry about that..." they look behind.

" Ah, yeah, kinda. But don't worry, noona, it's fine."

" It's actually good it's you. If it was Yoongi hyung he'd kill us." I giggle.

" Nah, I doubt that. But true, you were pretty loud, I admit."

" Sorry. But he's cheating!"

" No I wasn't! You're just too good, so it's not fair!"

" Hey, that's not my problem."

" Aish, you bad boy."

Tae weirdly touches Jungkook's chin and so the maknae pinches his cheek in return with a grin. I blink and actually look down for some reason blushing, while they smile to each other like that. They're... really weird... Tae giggles, so I look back at him.

" Uwu, noona's blushing! C'mon, I'm sure you're like that with hyung too." I frown.

" Too...?" Tae makes a surprised face.

" You know, dating..."

" Ya, Tae!" Jungkook hits his shoulder frowning and I literally open my mouth at them.

" You're... dating?" Jungkook looks at me confused opening his mouth and Tae just shrugs like it's nothing.

" Yeah, you didn't know?"

" Tae, jinjja!"

" Mwo? She's Yoongi hyung's wife, it's not like she's gonna tell anyone about us. Or Namjin." I frown and Jungkook still doesn't know what to do.

" B...but...!"

" Um... Namjin...?"

" Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung. That's their ship name. Armys say Jin hyung's our mom and Namjoon hyung's our dad."

Tae giggles again, Jungkook literally face palms himself and I only open my mouth wider. Wait, they're together too?!

"O...k..."

" Our name is Vkook or TaeKook. We and Namjin are actually the most popular ships in the fandom and it's so funny, because Armys actually don't know it's true. Well, besides JiKook and YoonMin, but they're really just friends."

Tae just can't stop giggling and Jungkook finally sighs giving up and looks at me embarrassed. And I have no idea what all those names mean anyway.

" Sorry, he's... aish, jinjja! It's supposed to be secret, you moron!" he hits Tae's head again, so Tae pouts again.

" But she doesn't count!"

" Who doesn't count? And what the hell are you doing to my wife here, huh?" 

I blink when Yoongi suddenly stands in the doorway with his arms crossed at his torso and Jungkook stands up almost like a soldier or something.

" Nothing! She just came in to say hi, right, noona?" I blink a bit surprised, but then smile and nod, because that's exactly what I came for.

" Yeah, true. Did you help Jimin yet?"

" Yeah, yeah, it's just a small change in the track. So, can I take you back now?" I raise my brows as he takes my hand and Tae grins throwing his hands at Jungkook's neck.

" Sure, hyung, she's all yours!" Yoongi just looks at him blankly.

" I know. And I thought I told you to keep it down, I heard you even in my lab. You're not alone here, guys, remember that finally." they make faces, but Yoongi already takes me into the corridor.

" Sorry, hyung..."

" Ya, jinjja, Tae...!" 

I giggle hearing that, when Jungkook closes their door, so Yoongi looks at me with a smile.

" What's so funny?" I shake my head.

" They're weird. Cutely weird. I don't think I've ever met anyone like them before. Especially Tae." Yoongi snorts and leads me back into our bedroom.

" Yeah, he is. He doesn't know what shoes are for, would stay in his pajamas all day and he's so annoyingly picky... I mean, he can't eat spicy or sea food, also can't drink alcohol or coffee. And he sleepwalks and talks in his sleep. I mean, he even used to speak his own language, when he's younger. Believe me, I've never met a weirder person either. At least he calmed down a bit nowadays." when he lays on the bed with a tired sigh, I giggle sitting next to him.

" I think it's cute you have your brothers here. I've already heard a few new things about you." he quickly frowns at me.

" Whatever they told you, don't believe them."

" Um... so you can't play piano?" he blinks.

" Huh...? Well, I can, true..." 

"And TaeKook is a thing?" he rolls his eyes and goes back on his pillow.

" Oh great, seriously, can't they just keep their tongues in their mouths?" I giggle again.

" And NamJin too?"

" Yeah, yeah, they're gay, ok? And standard line, don't tell anyone, it's confidential. Strictly forbidden, got it? I think I gotta remind them that." I shake my head with a smile and lay next to him.

"Don't.Tae only told me, because I'm your wife, so, like he said, I don't count." Yoongi snorts, but I can hear he's amused by all that.