five

a/n so you might have noticed that last chapter was really short. i did it really rushed, but i wanted to get one published. so here's another one. 

-caylin <3

------------------

NO POV (cause i don't feel like doing a pov, :)  )

"hey eddie you want some?" beverly said to eddie. eddie grabbed the pop can and looked at bev. 

"this is empty." eddie said confused. bev nodded.

"very good youngling," bev said in a 'joking' voice. "your learning very, very fast." eddie just nodded and handed bev the can back.

"go recycle that now bev." eddie said to her. bev nodded. eddie and bev were walking in the park. talking, like friends talk. bev walked to a nearby recycling bin and threw in the can. she threw it in like she was shooting a basketball. she missed, but still clapped to herself and sarcastically cheered. bev wasn't the greatest at basketball but, she was trying her best. she desperately wanted to try-out for the basketball team. her friend ellie, since second grade, was trying out. 

"nice moves." eddie said. 

"thank you so much. ive been professional since like, age 4." bev said flipping her hair.

"no, bev. do not flip your hair ever again,"

"why not eds?"

"its so not you"

 "oh really?" bev said smirking, she flipped her long red hair with her right hand, then, with her left, then her right, and her left again. eddie cringed at her doing this.

"bev, stop. go pick up the can."

"fine mom." bev said rolling her eyes playfully. she bent over and picked up the can. so put it back in the trash and looked at eddie.

"you proud?" 

"very, but im shocked you didn't show me your wonderful basketball moves," he said frowning.

"really...?" she said questioning him.

"yes, im so sad." he mimicked a tear rolling down his freckled face.

"aw boo-hoo." bev said pouting. eddie laughed. bev joined in with him. they continued to walk through the park.

a/n here's a filler. a good eddie and bev friendship filler :) ya ok. 

-caylin <3