Chapter 58

Layla's POV

It's been a week and I'm feeling much better, me and Killian haven't spoke or seen eachother a lot but I've been hanging out with Luca, and spent all my time doing work for my art course.

I drew Luca a few times, and Heidi also seemed very eager for me to draw her, so I've drawn several of her. And I also have a few drawing of Killian before.. when we were on good terms. I also drew Kian.

I think I'm pretty much finished with the whole thing now, I'll have to ask Luca to get it marked when I see him next.

I gather all my drawing up with a smile, as I carefully slip them into my folder, placing it on my bed before making my way to the door.

I exit and go down the stairs, heading into the kitchen. Immediately I stop at the door, as my eyes land on the several people sat at the table.

There's Gareth, egg head, giraffe, Mike, Luca, Kian, Killian and another girl sat next to him, both of them chatting and laughing. My eyes land on Heidi who sat opposite them, giggling down at her phone. She looks up her eyes meeting mine and smiles, patting the spare seat next to her.

I return the smile, as I head over to her, sitting down, feeling slightly uncomfortable as all eyes land on me.

"Hey, Luca." I smile at him, as his eyes meet mine and he smiles back. "Hey."

"He all you gonna greet?" I hear Gareth's deep voice, and I look at him to see him smirking.

"She's always been rude like that." Mum laughs, as she plonks a single pancake on my plate.

"No she hasn't." Heidi says, as she places her phone down, giving me a soft smile. Mum gives Heidi a questioning look, before letting out a small scoff turning away.

I look down at my plate, and break a piece before shoving it in my mouth.

"Hey, Layla, is it?"

I look up at the woman sat next to Killian who was gazing at me with her light brown eyes. She has blonde curly hair, going down to her mid back, along with a pink blouse and a pair of short. She looks about 18 with long legs.

"Yeah." I give her a smile, and she smirks in response.

"Nice to meet you, hun. I'm Nicole."

"You too." I glance at Killian, meeting his intense eyes and smile at him. But he doesn't return it as he looks away, eating his pancake.

I hear a snigger across and see Gareth who gives me a mock pout, and I glare at him, eating my food again.

"So." Gareth speaks after a while. "When is the party?"

Dad takes his last bite, as he looks up. "Heidi wants a party for her birthday so I was thinking we join both Killians and hers together. Save the trouble to arrange both." He shrugs.

"It's going to be like what we did to V. We're going to invite them to the party and pretend to negotiate a deal with." Mike smirks.

"How many people are you planning on doing this with?" Gareth smirks.

"Just the ones who stole off Killians dad when he died." Mike shrugs. "They won't just get away with–"

"Mike can you not discuss this here?" Killian snaps, and everything goes quiet.

"Whatever, man." Mike then rolls his eyes.

Killian stands up. "C'mon, lets get to work." He grunts and everyone stands up, wiping their hands.