2

Sorry!! School's been catching up like mad

~No one's POV~

After Taehyung watched Jeongguk leave the room, his little self debated whether or not he should run after him and cling onto him. He wanted Jeongguk to cuddle him and play with him and his stuffies.

Taehyung slowly dropped out of the bed and reached underneath. He pulled out the box containing most of his little items.
"Ah, where is it..." Tae sighed, he was searching for his favourite pacifier, pink with glitter and a heart. Pink was his favourite colour, of course he wasn't going to share that with the world. He placed the said item into his mouth and crawled back into bed, not forgetting his favourite bunny. He slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

~Jeongguk's POV~

I walked downstairs, sighing. I sat on the couch next to Yoongi-Hyung who was almost asleep.
"Yah! I'm trying to sleep!" I looked at him and sighed.
"Hyung, I think I like Taehyung." I said, keeping a straight face.

~No one's POV~

Yoongi looked shocked to say the least. Does this mean Jeongguk is gay? He thought about what to say, he tried to speak but nothing came out. He was speechless. Finally some words came out, but not exactly the right ones.
"Are you gay?" The speech came out in more of a disgusted tone, which was not intended. Yoongi could see the look on Jeongguk's face as he said that, he seemed...ashamed.
"Yeah, I'm sorry hyung." Jeongguk had never told anyone he was gay. Everyone he knows thinks he's straight, including his parents. He's more that terrified to tell them, they're not the most accepting couple.
"No Jeongguk it's not a bad thing. I didn't mean to say it like that. I mean, how long? Since when?" Yoongi was so curious, he never once thought Jeongguk would be gay.
"I realised I was gay in high school. Please don't tell anyone hyung." Jeongguk pleaded, looking into Yoongi's eyes.
"Don't worry Jeongguk-ah, I won't." Jeongguk smiled and nodded, he's happy his hyung accepted the fact he's different.

~Taehyung's POV~

Once I woke up, I sat up in my bed, doing nothing. I was so happy Jeongguk had left the room before I blurted out the name.
Okay yes, I like Jeongguk, it's not a big deal just a stupid crush. I think. Okay I'm in love with him and I want him to be my daddy, is that so bad?

Flashback

~Jeongguk's POV~

Taehyung was asleep so I couldn't exactly talk to him. When I closed the door after exiting his room, I heard him.
"Dada?"  I have no idea if I heard him right. Did he just call me dada? Like a child calling for their father? No that doesn't sound like Taehyung.

Present - still Jeongguk's POV

After my talk with Yoongi, I thought about what Taehyung had said all day. I couldn't keep it out my head. It gave me a wierd feeling, butterflies? No, no that can't be. Why would I get this feeling over my hyung calling me a ridiculous name. Maybe he didn't call me it, maybe after I left, he woke up and called his dad? No that can't be it, it was right after I left, how could he have gotten his phone so quick? I needed to talk to Taehyung-ah about this. I grabbed an apple juice box, these are Taehyung's favourite drinks, I have no idea why, and walked up the stairs. Once i got to Taehyung's room, I knocked on the door. There was no answer so I opened the door. I saw Taehyung...