*Extra # 1: Secretary

(A/N: Hey all <3  o(^-^)o  because the carrot cake was so good!  (*≧∀≦*)  and because I love you all, I have given you a small extra about a character that is often forgotten even though he does all the work (ToT) So let's share some more love for our poor secretary!)

Oh and our secretary's hot...He should a find man that'll appreciate him  _(:3」∠)_

Life of a Secretary:

I'm called secretary so much that I almost forget my name. My name is Mo Tang and I've been Zhao Yixuan's secretary for 5 years now. My family are a generation of secretaries. We all train from a young age to be useful to the prestigious Zhao family. So I had such high expectations for my boss. I thought he would be a very professional man with high priorities and goals. My dreams all shattered when I first met Zhao Yixuan. I had heard about how he took over the company at 18 and brought it to the pinnacle of the business world by 21, so maybe I had too high of expectations.

I walked in on the first day and saw him leaning back on his chair with his feet on the desk throwing darts. It may have been the most shocking day of my life but it just got worse. From the first day he has only called me secretary and I don't even know if he actually knows my name.

I have very unusual duties as I do whatever he needs me to do. My orders go something like this:

Secretary go shut down that japanese restaurant across the street it looks annoying when I stare out the window.

Secretary get the private jet ready I want to go to Italy to eat gelato.

Secretary find out all of the details behind the affair that Actress XXX is having, I feel like telling her husband.

Secretary go hire that girl to be a secretary at our company I want to tease her.

But recently a youth named Xiao Jun has joined the company and Zhao Yixuan has changed. Everything he asks for is kind of foolish but in a 'trying to be romantic' way. The cluelessness about relationships he shows is kind of 'adorable'?

Zhao Yixuan stares at the secretary. "Did you say something?"

I take that back. There's nothing adorable about him...

Nowadays the orders I get are more along the lines of:

Secretary go find out more about that Xiao Jun guy.

Secretary find me recipes for nutritious meals

Secretary find out what's a good way to make someone fall in love with you

Secretary arrange for a private pavillion, I want to take Xiao Jun on a date

After all of these years maybe I'm getting used to the demon's requests. Nothing really surprises me anymore.

A call comes in from Zhao Yixuan, "Mo Tang take a day off, I'm not coming to the company"

I take that back... he surprises me after all. He knows my name. Is it weird that I'm touched?

Even though he's not what I expected I wouldn't want to work for anyone else.