╟ Chapter 150: Promise ╢

The medical bay looked almost the same as Chopper's, but less colorful. It looked like the only spot that wasn't still redesigned by Bartolomeo and his crew to match any extravagant thing that you could find here. Though, your comrades much appreciated it since it wouldn't hurt their eyes.

Passing out after a couple of hours standing on the seal's platform (so the Three Poisons could make sure that the Realm was fully closed), you were brought inside with the help of Luffy and Zoro. On Law's part, he immediately went to the task of taking care of you, examining your body to see if you suffered any wound. While you were fine on the outside, the real injuries were on your emotional state. The doctor, as well as being a surgeon, wouldn't be surprised if you suffered a trauma from this experience.

Your crew waited outside anxiously, still not ready to hear Law's results of your examination. The others weren't better, walking back and forth or in circles, wondering if you will get well. Some were however still horrified, and kept their distance.

Finally, Law emerged from the medical bay with a sigh. Everyone immediately barged at him with questions. Luffy being the loudest one.

"Silence!" he shouted, annoyed. "She's fine"

This elicited a breath of relief among the crew, but they grew uneasy at the sight of the doctor's expression. Law didn't look too happy, folding his arms across his chest as he gazed right at your captain.

"(y/n)-ya is in a coma. There's no way to know how long it'll take..." Law explained.

"What?!" Luffy cried out, walking up to him. "Can't you do something, Tra-guy?!"

"I did everything I could" he grunted, lifting his hands in surrender. "We will have to wait until her state gets better"

"For the time being, we could take turn to watch over her..." suggested calmly Robin, putting a hand on her captain's shoulder.

"If you say so..." the boy pouted.

They continued their route to Zou without encountering any obstacle for the moment. Days and nights, either one of your crewmates or Law would sit next to your bed, watching your unconscious form. Robin had took the time to trim and clean your hair when you needed it.

Once she was done, the archaeologist took the seat and approached it next to your bed as close as possible. Her blue eyes trailed over your furrowed brows, wondering if you were dreaming. Dreaming of Anita. At that thought, Robin's heart clutched a little bit tightly in discomfort, and she wasn't sure if it was just because she was a little bit jealous of your attention over your late adopted sister.