Chapter 1

I wrote this episode like three times so sorry if there's any mistakes English in not my first language!
If you have any questions comment and I might answer in the next episode!
ENJOY!❤️

Daniel's p.o.v

BEEP BEEP!!!!!

My annoying alarm woke me up in the middle of a good dream.
"Ugh" I sigh at the thought Of going to school today. I hate school. It's just so boring!!!

Oh! I forgot to introduce my self!
Well, hi my name is Daniel , a gay 18 years old boy who lives by himself. I mean.... can life get any missable?!

Oh you must be wondering why I live on my own, it's because when I was younger my parents died in a car accident. After that I lived with Liam,my best friend. His parents took me after the accident since they were friends with my parents.

When I was 16 I started to work and save money to buy an apartment for me to live in. I mean..it was nice living with 'em but I wanted to be independent and move to a place of my own. So when I turned 18 I bought my own place, which is the crappy apartment that I live in now.

Now I am saving up for a better place to live in. Hopefully. Until then I'm going to live in this apartment.

I looked at the watch. 6:54 .
Oh shit I'm gonna be late!

I got up fast and did my morning routine and got dressed.

Oh I forgot to tell you...I like to wear girl clothes. I know shocking right! The gay kid like to wear girl clothes who would have expected that?!

To be honest I like how I look in some girl clothes, mostly panties, and some other things, but mostly panties. I actually don't get bullied at school cuz nobody really care what I do, I do me and you do you. wait that sounds sexual. Ughhhhh.

Anyways I got dressed in black panties, a Thrasher hoodie, a ripped skinny jeans, classic vans, a black hat, a Michael kors bag ( I got as a birthday present), and my moms cross necklace.

(Daniel's outfit)
After I got dressed I texted my other best friend,Emily.

Me and Emily met at kindergarten.when we met we clicked instantly,so I introduced her to Liam and the rest was history.

Me:bish were are you?

My bitch: hoe I'm two minutes away so chillax

(chill+relax=chillax)

Me: ok mom!

I grinned at the texts and decided to fix the mess on my head that I call 'hair' in hope that maybe it's gonna look good...no....at least ok.