Friends Coming Together

On the third day, Lord Edie entered the city with, General Alex, Lady Heather, Lady Avina, Lady Hanna, Lady Donna and Lady Margaret.

Gengrick escorted the group to the castle and when they entered the dining hall, they were quickly introduced to the Emissary of Igoh, Sir Colton and Duke Arashi. Lord Edie and General Alex sat across from Minister Robin and they spoke and ate amicably during lunch. While the Ladies sat together along with Lady Margaret.

No one sat at the head of the table, where Seoras usually sat. The whole table was empty.

"That unfilial brat didn't even greet us!" Margaret complained as she stared at the empty table. "It's because of that witch that cause Seoras to act out against me!"

"Mother, it must be an misunderstanding." Avina said as she patted the back of Margaret's hand. "He must be busy and could not welcome us."

Donna and Hanna looked at each other as they heard Avina call Margaret, "Mother." Ever since Lady Margaret came back from Ceco, Avina kept bring Lady Margaret gifts and calling her "Mother" as if Avina already married Seoras.

Margaret smiled as Avina and sighed heavily. "It is only because my beautiful daughter-in-law that takes care of me that I won't feel so lonely."

"Mother, you must no feel sad. Seoras loves you as well, he just doesn't know how to express himself. You must be understanding of him. He must have a hard time growing up which caused him to not be able to fully express his feelings." Avina said as she patted Margarets hand again.

"Then I'll listen to you, my good daughter." Margaret said as she nodded her head. "Not only are you beautiful and smart, you are also caring and virtuous. Only you can be my daughter!"

"Em." Avina said as she picked a piece of meat and place it into Margaret's bowl. "You must eat more and rest early today. Our travel was long and hard, Mother must rest to renew your body and mind."

"Em." Margaret said as she went back to eating. "You as well. Rest your body and mind, for we will take that witch away from Seoras and save him from that monster!"

Avina nodded her head and went back to eating. Her eyes hid the hatred she felt towards Emmy. This time, they will succeed in killing Emmy and she will marry Seoras.

~~~~

When Avina woke up from her nap, there was a knock on the door, her maid opened the door and Hanna and Donna walked in quickly.

"Avina, you will never guess who else is here that hates that witch!" Donna said as she sat down in the chair by the table. Donna and Hanna both explained the woman who would also like to kill Emmy and the current situation.

"I want to meet her." Avina said as she took the blanket off of her. "Quickly help me dress."

Avina got dress and the three of them left her room and directly made their way towards Heather's room. Once inside, they saw how injured Heather was and quickly connected over their hatred towards Emmy.

"I can find someone to heal your legs." Avina said after they spoke for an hour.

"How can someone heal my broken legs? The doctor who put the splint on me said that it'll take at least close to a year."

"Because you came from Igoh, you're not very knowledgeable about our Mages and Wizards." Avina said. "A wizard can heal your broken legs within a day."

"Really?" Heather asked as her eyes shined with hope.

"Really."

"However, I don't have anything to pay you back for this generous gesture."

"Just think of this as friends coming together to bring down a common enemy." Avina told her.

**** A/N: Surprise!! Surprise!! Did you enjoy my multiple updates! *pats my own back* I did good right!!! LOL :D As always, thank you to all of you who have been very patient and grateful with my updates. Thank you for your encouraging words of love and support. Thank you to the silent readers. I may post again today. Not sure. If I don't, I will post tomorrow. -ptd xoxo