J-Hope

*Not a smutty smut but soon*
—————————————————————-

You were sitting on your bed, waiting for your boyfriend to come home. Today is your one year anniversary and you had hoped to spend the day with Hoseok but he had work.

You put on one of his shirts and took off your pants since you were mostly comfortable walking around in your underwear. As you waited, you glanced at your feet and noticed how disgusting they looked.

You grabbed a box filled with nail polish and chose one. Hoseok loves the color red on you so you chose that one. You skipped back towards the bed, lifting your left leg up to start painting your toe nails. You were so concentrated on perfecting the nail polish that you didn't notice Hoseok walking in.

"Hey", he smiled and kissed your cheek.

You ignored him, not in the mood to interact with him. He kneeled in front of you and watched your expression, eyebrows angled downward and mouth turning into a thin line.

"I'm sorry I'm late. There was traffic", he said.

"For the third time? I made dinner but obviously you didn't care to come early. It got cold", you mumbled.

"Then lets go out and eat", he offered.

"I already ate", you said, still ignoring him.

Hoseok sighed and grabbed you other foot, taking away the nail polish from your hands. He did the other foot for you. When he finished painting them, he slowly blew air so it could dry faster but the weird sensation on your foot made you slightly twitch. He smirked after realizing what you were feeling.

"Red? The color of sin.", he said, massaging your foot, slowly moving up to your calves.

"Red is the color of love", you muttered, crossing your arms over your chest as you looked away, trying not to fall for his incredible grip of his hands.

"I thought pink was the color of love", he said.

"What color is the heart? Red. Therefore you're wrong", you said, pouting while closing your eyes.

His deep chuckle only caused for heat to pool towards your core. You closed your legs and cleared your throat, ignoring Hoseok's intense stare.

"You know, it's not fair that you ate dinner and I haven't. Mind if I have dinner?", he whispered, giving your thighs a light squeeze.

"Kitchen's closed. Should've gotten here earlier", you said, voice cracking as you felt him biting down on your earlobe.

"Poor baby. You're really upset. What can I do to make you feel better?", he asked, leaving small pecks on your neck.

You began to lose your train of thought. You rolled your eyes back as soon as he found your sensitive spot. A moan was threatening to crawl up your throat and out of your mouth, letting Hoseok know that his seducing plan is working.

"I-I'm still mad at you", you said, trying to show anger but obviously failed as my flustered face turned red.

"Well then take your anger out on me", he whispered, facing you as he stared into your eyes.

You kept glancing down at his lips while biting down on yours. His hands rested on your thighs. Every time he did this, you always fell right for it but you couldn't this time... or that's what you kept thinking and telling yourself.

His tongue slowly went over his bottom lip as his hands lightly squeezed your thighs again. You shook your head and looked away.

"Sex isn't always the answer to make things better. I just wanted our anniversary to be special without it. Don't you care about how I feel?", you asked.

Hoseok sat down next to you and put an arm around your waist. He pushed a few strands of hair from your face and placed his hand under your chin so he can see you clearly.

"Of course I do. But I wasn't lying when I said there was traffic. I should've called or texted you but my phone had died. I want to make it up to you. What do you wanna do?", he asked.

"See but that's the thing. Why do I always have to be the one to come up with something? I planned everything that we were gonna do today but you didn't even bother showing up on time", you said.

"Okay then let's go out and we'll find something we can do", he said.

"I'm just...not in the mood. I'm tired", you said before fixing yourself on the bed.

You covered yourself with the blanket and closed your eyes, leaving Hoseok sitting on the bed with a confused look.

He took out his phone and started dialing while walking out of that room.

"Jungkook, is your girlfriend still selling that puppy?........good."

~~~

When you woke up, you smelled something delicious. You put on your slippers and headed towards the kitchen. Hoseok was cooking breakfast. The table was filled with food and in the center were roses.

"What's all this?", you asked.

"(Y/n), you're awake. I really felt terrible about yesterday so I went out to get you some flowers and made you breakfast. Hopefully you're still not mad", he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Aren't you supposed to be at work?", you asked.

"No. I'm supposed to be here with you. I can't go to work with you upset at me like this. I really am sorry. Yesterday should've been special but I ruined it. I planned a bunch of things for us to do today. And none of it involved us being alone in the bedroom. I know our relationship isn't just about sex. Just give me a chance to prove that to you", he said.

You smiled and nodded, wrapping your arms around him. He kissed you and lead you towards the table where he pulled the chair for you.

"I can't believe you did all this" you said.

"That and I have another surprise for you. Close your eyes..and no peeking", he smiled.

After closing your eyes, you can hear Hoseok walking away. It only took a few seconds to hear him come back.

"Did you brush your teeth today? Your breath stinks", you said.

"It's not me. Open your eyes."

When you did, you gasped as Hoseok was holding a little puppy. You squealed excitedly and held the puppy.

"He's yours. Jungkook's girlfriend's dog had puppies and she was selling them. Since you're almost always alone, I thought having a puppy would help. But I promise I won't leave you alone for a long period of time. I'll make time for you. I love you", he smiled.

"I love you too."
______________________________

I know there's been a lack of updates but I can explain.

Story time!

So I had the opportunity to meet BTS and I was gonna take that opportunity since it's not everyday anyone gets to meet them. So there I am all excited and happy...until my body decided to be an asshole and thought it would be funny to make me really sick. So there went my chance.

I'm still a bit sick but not like earlier this week. I guess it wasn't my time to meet them. One day in the future I will and hopefully you will too🐱