↠ 2

Hoseok manage to make in time and rushed into the meeting room with a minute to spare. He didn't break a sweat although he did run here. He saw that all his brothers were there and they stared right at him. He took a seat in the only unoccupied chair.

"Alright, so let's start this meeting, shall we?" Namjoon started the conversation.

"What's this about?" Jungkook asked. He looked bored and wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

"Looks like we had some vampires move into town." A cold breeze blew through the room. Everyone's eyes lit up, their canines starting to show.

"Vampires?" Jimin growled. "Didn't we get rid of them?"

Namjoon sighed. "Yes. Although apparently these vampires were connected to the old Clan. I'm afraid that they came here to finish what the Clan started."

"Where did you hear this from?" Yoongi asked. 

"I originally heard it from Jackson," Namjoon saw a couple of the members roll their eyes. "But JB confirmed it for me." He saw that relieved faces of hearing the news from a reliable source.

"Finish what they started?" Hoseok mumbled. "You mean...?"

"Yes," Namjoon clasped his hands together. "That means they want to keep their feeding ground and get rid of the humans here."

Everyone was silent. No one dared to move. "We should kill them." Jin was the first one to speak. All eyes turned to him. No one disagreed with him though. "Our species were made to protect humans. We were designed to kill vampires." He continued, his usual dark eyes were starting to flash a silver-blue.

"He's right." Yoongi said, his eyes were also starting to flash a shiny bronze color. "Let's go kill them all."

The other pack members rumbled in agreement.

"Okay," Their heads whipped to Namjoon whose own eyes were starting to flash gold. "It's agreed to kill them all. Now," He looked at each member. "Let's form a plan to get rid of them once and for all."

"How do we begin?" Taehyung asked.

"First, I believe we have to make a schedule that is completely random for three weeks. Possibly we have to increase our shifts." The Alpha continued.

"A schedule that's random?" Jungkook questioned, tilting his head.

"Oh I see." Jin replied, looking at Namjoon who displayed a calendar in their minds. "So, we pair up on random days, at random times and in different patterns?" Jin raised an eyebrow. "Good idea."

The others nodded in agreement. "We just have to be careful around them." Namjoon said. "We don't know if we're dealing with regular vampires who just rely on instincts or masterminds. A rule that I ask for all of you is that you never engage a fight with one of them unless you have someone with you, understood?"

The rest of the pack agreed and respectfully bowed their heads down. The plan for the new vampires was set in motion. And they were ready to exterminate every vampire that came in their way. No matter what.