Chapter 31

May 27th, 2018

Zach's Pov
I woke up at 5:34 am this morning for some reason. I did not want to wake the others up so I tiptoed around getting ready for the day, and tried not to wake anyone up. It took a while to get ready while trying to not wake anyone up.

I accidentally walked into a wall twice and I was absolutely positive that they would wake up. Luckily they didn't wake up. I have no idea how they didn't wake up, because I was really loud and accidentally dropped a lot of things.

I had Special K for breakfast and made sure to not wake anyone up. When I was done eating breakfast I got out my markers and then started drawing on them.

I had a few hours to draw on them before their alarm went off to make sure that we all got up. I started drawing on Corbyn, then Jonah, then Jack, and then I saved Daniel for last.

A few minutes before we were supposed to wake up I put the markers away and went back into bed and pretended to be asleep. When the alarm clock went off we all got up and I acted confused.

"Guys what happened? Who did it?" Daniel said.

"Which one of you guys did it?" Corbyn asked us.

They all looked at each other and pulled me out of my bed. Now they all know that it was me that did it. They all said that they would get me back.

Then they got ready for the day and ate breakfast. While they were eating breakfast I was on Instagram looking at fan accounts.

"So where are you taking Madison to tonight?" Jack asked.

"I'm taking her to an amusement park." I replied.

After what seemed like forever it was finally time for the date. I was really nervous and Jonah offered to drive us, but only because he doesn't feel safe with me driving. Which is annoying.

We got to Madison's apartment and I walked up the stairs to get to her room. I knocked on the door and out walked Madison looking as beautiful as always. For a few minutes we just stood there in silence.

"Hey," I said breaking the silence.

"Hey," she replied.

"We should get going." I said.

"Do I get to know where we are going?" Madison asked.

I just laughed and shook my head no. We got to the elevator and I tried to act normal. Madison could tell something was wrong but she didn't say anything.

Time Skip

Madison's Pov
We have been at the amusement park for hours and it was getting dark out. We had just gotten off of the biggest ride there that Zach forced me to go on. He was laughing at me because I was scared. I was pretending to be upset when an old couple came up to us.

"You kids are such a cute couple." the old lady said.

"Oh no we aren't dating." Zach and I said at the same time.

After that happened Zach made us go onto the ferris wheel.

We were almost done on the ferris wheel when it stopped. Apparently there was a technical problem and we were stuck. Great it's ruined everything.

It's like Zach could read my mind because he said, "Hey it didn't ruin the night. Do you want to know how to make it better?"

"How?" I replied confused.

Just then he kissed me. I was shocked at first but then I kissed him back. A million thoughts were racing in my head. There was nothing that could ruin the moment.

Then I woke up.

"Come on Madi get up or you'll be late for work!" Kaci exclaimed.

I looked at my watch and realized that she was right. It was 2:25 pm and I had to be at work in 35 minutes. I rushed to get up and brushed my teeth and hair, changed, and quickly called an uber and went to the diner.

Kaci had me up at midnight to her blasting Why Don't We's new song These Girls. No wonder I slept in so long and that dream. That was the oddest dream I've ever had. That would never happen to me it's too good to be true.

The End