Imagine 27 - Broadway Star

Today was your final broadway show before the season ended. You invited your boyfriend, Sonny Carisi, and some of his friends to come and watch.

You were backstage getting ready when your phone began to ring.

"Hey Sonnshine! You're still coming tonight right?"

"Of course! I just wanted to call and wish you good luck and let you know how proud of you I am."

"Thank you babe. I can't wait to see you tonight."

"Ah shoot, I have to go. Talk to you later." You said again.

"Break a leg doll. I love you."

"Love you too."

*Time skip*

You were on stage bowing with the rest of the cast as the show ended. Taking in the audiences cheers and applause.

You ended up spotting Sonny in the crowd and blew him a kiss. He smiled and blew you one back.

Eventually Sonny arrived backstage with his friends.

"Hey (Y/N), you did amazing out there...here these are for you." He said while handing you a bouquet of flowers.

"Oh Sonny..thank you so much!"

"You're welcome doll. You deserve it."

"Anyways, these are my friends, Amanda, Olivia, Fin and Rafael." He said again.

"It's so nice to finally meet you guys." You said before giving them all hugs.

"So how exactly does Carisi know such a big broadway star like you (Y/N)?" Amanda asked.

"He's my boyfriend. We met last year and he's absolutely stolen my heart since then." You said before kissing his lips.

All his friends looked a little shocked. They couldn't believe you two were together.

"Wow, you really are a good actor/actress (Y/N)." Fin teased.

"Well, just between you and I, you're way out of his league." Olivia whispered to you.

"So I've been told." You joked.

Everyone talked for a while and then eventually went home, leaving you and Sonny alone together.

"I just wanna say again that I'm so proud of you (Y/N) and so is the rest of the squad. I swear I'm the luckiest man in the world."

"Thank you my Sonnshine."

"Now let's go home so we can celebrate some more." He said before kissing your lips.

;)