Showtime

Harry and I make it back to campus late on Sunday night, and though I could personally spend an infinite amount of time with Harry, it's nice to have a room to myself again... even if it is just the dorm. I love him, but sometimes I just need a few lonely moments, and that is exactly what I'm getting tonight. When I get back to the dorm, I throw my bags on the ground, put on a cheesy Netflix romance movie and fall asleep to the sweet, sweet sound of Peter Kavinsky's voice saying "whoa, whoa, whoa" over and over again. It's not a bad night if I do say so myself.

The only sucky part about it is the fact that I'm going to have to go to class tomorrow and get back in the grind of things. I had honestly forgotten entirely about school because of all the drama from this weekend, so it's slightly upsetting to think that I don't even have a decent break before the stress of finals crushes me like a helpless bug. But on the bright side, next weekend, Harry's mom is hosting a dinner for Harry and his friends, so there's at least that to look forward to.

But for now, I am condemned to the library and the classroom. I just hope that I can avoid John in history class, because I don't want to see him at all. Also, I lowkey think Harry would get pissed off if he saw John talking to me. I honestly wouldn't mind that, though. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens during these last two weeks of classes, because after finals, I won't see John ever again... hopefully.

Anywho, morning comes and I am rudely awakened by the alarm on my phone. I curse myself aloud for choosing such an annoying song as the alarm tone, but eventually get over it and begin the brief process of getting ready for the day. I'm not going to bore you with the details of my uneventful day, because who the hell would want to read about how I pulled on my comfy sweater and got a pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks? No one, so we're not gonna go there.

I will say though, that John is not even in class today, so no drama there. I just sit next to Harry and then we leave class and head to his fraternity house for dinner. This is the first time he's ever brought me here during the day, so it's honestly a good day for me. Before this weekend, Harry didn't ever take me to the house, I guess out of fear that his friends would say something about his past, but now that that's all cleared up, I think Harry and I are finally entering into a more mature stage in our relationship. I'm not talking about the physical aspect- though I'd be open to whatever Harry wants to do in that area- I just mean that we're starting to communicate more openly and it's leading to a really amazing level of trust that I love.

But enough of my inner monologue, dinner at a frat house is exactly what you think it might be. When I walk in, there are boys everywhere, and I'm not gonna lie, after seeing the way these guys are acting, I don't blame Harry for keeping me away from this place. These guys are cute, but their immaturity pretty much cancels it out entirely. I had thought that maybe this weekend was just a special occasion for the stupidity they all so frequently displayed, but alas, I am proven wrong as I walk into the dinning room to see Harry's fraternity brothers yelling about fortnite and their various very-masculine-sounding plans for the evening. They all just sound stupid to be honest, but I guess hitting the bars on a Monday night can be an important event if you're into that kind of thing.

Like the rest of my day, dinner is rather uneventful, so I won't bore you with those details either. When Harry and I decide to leave the house, Harry offers to drive me back to my dorm, the offer of which I gladly take because that would be a long ass walk, and I'm not about that life. Come to think of it, I don't think I've been to the gym since coming to college and I'm completely okay with it.

While we are driving across campus, Harry directs his attention towards me as he impulsively taps his thumb on the steering wheel. "So, what are your plans for tonight?" he asks me.

I wrack my brain for all the assignments that are so rapidly approaching and conclude that homework shall be the main focus of this evening. I've procrastinated too long, and I'm about to have to pay for it in the most unpleasant way ever.