-Part 8-

(A/N: Korean will be typed like this. English will be typed like this. For thoughts,like 'this'.)

₩arning: Some possible triggering things 😅

"We need to talk"

Is the only thing I heard. I watched as Yoongi closed the door and sat on the bed next to me. I watched cautiously as he inched closer to me every few moments.

"Ollie, you can tell me the truth"

"T-tell you what?"

"What is.. why must you lie"

At this point, I stared him straight in the eye.

"There is nothing wrong with me" I said at the verge of tears. My whole life would be ruined if he found out.

"Who does it?"

"Does what?"

"Is it manger? One of us? Your parents? You?"

He grabbed me by the shoulder and took his other hand and wiped away a stray tear.  He took my hood off and touched my neck. Then he went to lift my shirt to show more bruises and I stopped him.

It was too much for me.
And within a few seconds I was a complete sobbing mess, I mean to the point where my face was red like a tomato. He held me in his lap like a baby. That embarrassed me and made me cry even more.

"Ill ask again. Who does it?"

A while ago I realized that the thing he knew wasn't about me being trans. Instead it was about my "Mental" state.Of course I wasn't going to tell him everything but after he shared some secrets about himself, I only told him a few things.

"My parents.. I  do sometimes"  I didn't tell him about Jungkook and blamed the whole thing on my dad and mom. My parents are the type who that if angered will take it out on the on they hate.

My dad he doesn't hate me, but when he is drunk, he only ever talks about me being a mistake and ruining his life. And then when he is sober, he is too controlling and punishes me if I mess one thing up. But I love him, even if im partially scared of him.

My mom is the worst. So bad, I wont even tell Yoongi anything about her. Especially the way she treats me.

"Ollie..You're telling the truth right?"

I nod my head and he wipes away my tears. "I know you didn't tell me everything.. but hopefully you can soon tell us all and we can help you"

So he still knew something, was it the trans part or maybe Jungkook or the other thing? What ever he knew I hope he'll stay quiet and let me live in piece.

I got out of his arms immediately after he said that and went to my bed. I quickly changed my shirt in front if him and didn't care about the bruises that showed or how my girly figure was seen. I changed my pants there too. Making sure my shirt covered most of my lower area. And then I flopped onto my bed and covered up in my blankets. And silently cried myself to sleep.

~ Yoongi POV ~

I watched as Ollie changed.It wasn't the  bruises that were the most noticeable, it was his small figure. The bones that showed in his skin, it was irrigating me. I then promised to myself, that I Yoongi would be everything for Ollie.

~few days later~

So far Ollie hasn't talked to me much anymore. He has become callous. And no one can get one word out of him and I believe its my fault. He only ever talks during recordings for music or when the Manager threatens him. We have been preparing our our first concert with him and so far he hasn't been taking it good. But Jungkook keeps pushing harder saying he must be perfect. And everyone has been stressed, Ollie taking most of it.

Namjoon and I are busy making songs, Jhope and Jimin are making choreography and the rest training their bodies for the concert.

Im worried about Ollie, so I told Jin. He is the oldest and I knew I can trust him. So now he makes sure Ollie eats and gets enough rest. I have been making sure that Ollie never leaves my sight and that he is safe. I will keep my promise.

~~

~Ollie POV~

Its been about a week, Im stressed, tired and mentally drained. We all are working so hard but I still am not 100% happy and my father isn't as well. I have to meet a new dance tutor today and I already told the boys.

Apparently he is a great guy and produces results fast. Hopefully he can fix me and I can forget about everything.

Yoongi and Jin have been very pushy towards me, watching my every move. Even making me request to change rooms. Which by the way, didn't happen.

I walk past Jungkook in the living room and to the door, slipping into my shoes. I say a goodbye and walk out the door. I put my mask, hat and hoodie on before leaving. I exit the house and decide to walk. It isn't that far away and its a nice day, maybe some fresh air will cheer me up.

I walk down the street, looking into the windows of shops and cafes. I see the place where I will meet him and sit on a bench. Waiting....Waiting.... It has been 2 hours and no sign of him. I even texted my dad and made sure I had the right place. 

I was irritated. And it didn't help that  people kept getting closer and closer, talking about me. A few even asked me for a autograph which I kindly declined or the others who just gossiped bad things and giggled away. Eventually I called the Manager and asked him to come pick me up.

Within 15 minutes, a car arrived with a guy, I never saw before. He told me, that he was a new staff and Manager sent him. So I got in the car. The guy gave me some lemonade so I drank it and watched some videos on YouTube.

Nothing was wrong until my phone died and I looked out the window. The car missed the turn to our house and I started to panick.

"Y-You missed the turn S-sir"

"Im taking the long way"  I then freaked out mentally. There was no other way to the house and I knew that. So I tired to use some acting skills.

"Okay, but don't make me late. The guys are waiting for me." I said scared.

"Don't worry, I wont"

Then I felt tired and couldn't keep my eyes open. I let the darkness take me.

~

(A/n: Sorry Im late! School has been crazy and stressful. Im also sick😷... Sadness....

Anyway Happy Birthday To NamJoon! And this chapter was kinda deep and probably disturbing, so~ I will keep that to a minimum.)

HaPpy BiRThday NaMJooN!