Sudden Attack (4)

Emmy quickly made a barrier out of stones around her garden. She didn't want Inanos to break through and attack her people. She created 10 feet thick stone walls around them, trapping them inside her rose garden that was non existent after Krid burned them up.

Ves laid inside of the broken coffin, knocked out from the lack of air, however she was still breathing once Inanos broke through the coffin.

Emmy could feel her magic inside of her draining from usage. She only had a little bit left as she frowned. Sweat dripped down her forehead as she finished the stone barrier. Inanos charged towards Emmy, breaking through the walls as if it was sand. Emmy created more walls, thicker than before to slow her down, but with her current strength, she could only hold Inanos for so long before she was attacked by it. The vines she created to tie Inanos were pulled out from the ground like weeds.

Emmy felt a dread fall over her as hopelessness and doubt flashed through her mind.

This is it. Emmy thought. This is how I die.

Emmy Inanos charged through the last stone wall and pulled out the vines holding her back and attacked Emmy. Emmy flipped through the air and landed on the stone walls. She ran towards Ves as fast as she could knowing that this might be her last chance. As long as she kills Ves, the demon will disappear back into the underworld.

Emmy hop from stone wall to stone wall. Emmy could hear the stone walls falling behind her. Inanos screamed in frustration. Her target was right in front of her, she was within arms reach, however Inanos couldn't hold on to her.

Emmy's magic had already run out by now. She had used the rest of it to slow down Inanos with vines. She could only kill Ves with the dagger that hung on her belt. Emmy jumped on the last stone wall and jumped towards Ves. Emmy rolled forward when she reached the ground and began to run towards Ves.

Inanos screamed loudly from behind and caused Emmy's ears to bleed. Emmy's foot faltered, but soon she stood back up and began to run again. Emmy watched with dread as a large shadow came over her. Emmy tried to dodge, however the other hand had already caught her.

Emmy screamed in frustration as she wiggled from the hold, trying to escape. Her life flashed before her eyes as she saw her Grandfather's stern face. His spoiling Emmy with everything her heart desired. Her Grandfather's lifeless body, his burial. Her time in Cherry Blossom House, her escape. The first time she met Seoras. Seoras's smile. His teachings. Gengrick's ever observant and teasing eyes. His patience with her. Dominic's puppy pout and puppy eyes. His lecherous ways. Her men who gave her so much happiness. So much love. So much protection. She only knew how this felt for only less than a year, but it was worth it. She would remember for the feeling for the rest of her life. She was blessed to be loved by three men.

Emmy's eyes looked up and above the castle stood three women. Avina, Heather and Margaret stood on top of the castle and watched everything from above. Away from danger. Emmy's heart screamed out in frustration. She was so close. So close to her revenge. She didn't want to die. Not yet. She still had to drag those three women down along with her if she was going to die.