17

It was already nine at night. They had moved from the living room to Jimin's bedroom, all of the guys in random places. Jimin was laying on his bed with Tae and Hobi. Namjoon was on his spinny wheely office chair thingy. Jin was on the recliner chair. And last but not least, Yoongi and Jungkook were seated on the couch. They had been talking and playing stupid games for hours.

Yoongi checked his gold Rolex (yes gold Rolex) and he sighed. Time flew by so fast.

Jungkook was on the left side of the couch and Yoongi was on the right. No one was talking. They sat in a comfortable silence, enjoying each other's company. Yoongi smoothly slid to the left and wrapped his left arm around Jungkook' shoulders and pulled him closer. Jungkook let out the smallest squeak and looked up at Yoongi, confused. Yoongi said nothing. He just leaned down and pressed a small, sweet kiss on his lips. It was very short. Yoongi didn't want to have a full make out session in front of all his friends.

Jungkook's eyes were wide and full of innocence. His face slowly turned pink. He knew all of his friends just saw that. He could feel their eyes on both of them. He put his hands on his face and hung his head, attempting to hide his embarrassment.

"I swear." Jin spoke as he stood up.

'Shit.' Yoongi thought as Jin made his way over to them with a glare. Yoongi gulped and looked up at the older who was silent.

'What's today? Sunday? Okay I died on a Sunday.' Yoongi thought while looking at Jin who still had a scowl on his face. He held his breath waiting for him to speak. He finally did.

"Y'all better stop, you're almost being as cute as Joon and I. I won't allow that." He spoke somewhat smugly.

"What?" Yoongi's eyes widened slightly. Even Jungkook peeked up at him through his sweater paws that were in his face.

"I'm serious." Jin smiled warmly. "You guys are fucking cute together."

"You really put up a good pissed off act. Had me worried, for my balls' sake." Yoongi smirked, the others laughing.

"I just really wanted to see the look on your face when I acted like I was mad. Fear not, your balls are safe." Jin replied before windshield wiper laughing loudly.

Yoongi mirked and looked down at Jungkook who was giggling behind his sweater paws. He kissed him on top of the head and smiled. Jungkook got even closer to him and wrapped his arms around his torso while leaning his head on the older's shoulder.

After the little event, everyone decided to watch something on Netflix. Jimin, Hobi and Tae were cuddling on the floor with blankets and pillows. Namjoon and Jin took the bed. Yoongi and Jungkook were now laying down on the couch, side by side. Suddenly, the door opened revealing Mrs. Park.

"Hey gays." She chimed, her smile and tone oddly similar to Jimin's.

"You mean guys?" Jimin quirked a brow.

"No, I meant what I said. Y'all are gay." Mrs. Park chuckled.

"Lord save me." Jimin mumbled, shaking his head out of disappointment.

"I just wanted to say if you boys wanted to stay over, you have my permission. Just make sure you check in with your parents so they don't worry. And you have to go to school tomorrow." Mrs. Park informed the teens.

They thanked Mrs. Park and she let herself out. The guys sent texts to their parents. Yoongi didn't. He didn't live with his parents anyway, there was really no point.

He looked at the other guys. He actually felt happy. He was so glad he met Jungkook, his life already seemed more positive than it was before. This was really good for him, and he knew it.

All thanks to Bob the Pencil.

Hmm