Sudden Attack (5)

The moment Inanos reached for her head, the green emerald on her chest and lower abdomen broke through her body, it surface and shined brightly as black hands emerged. Two black hands from her abdomen and two black hands from her chest grew larger as they pushed Inanos's hand away and pried her hold around Emmy loose.

Emmy's eyes widen in disbelief as she turned around to watch as the black arms subdued Inanos. Emmy's bodies shook with horror as she felt the emerald stone on her chest and remembered that Seoras was the one who placed the stones inside of her.

"Souls of Amaratu." Emmy whispered as she remembered the name of the stones.

Two souls, two sets of hands. Demons fighting against demons. Emmy quickly regained her senses as she turned around and ran towards Ves. There were several occasions that she tripped, but she stood up over and over to run.

The black arms stretched with the distance and had enough strength to hold of Inanos. Emmy pulled out her dagger and raised it up high and slashed Ves's neck, slitting her throat. Blood sprayed out onto Emmy's face as Emmy stabbed Ves's heart over and over until it hit a rib and became stuck. Emmy let the dagger go and turned around to see two sets of hands come back to her side.

Emmy looked up and saw the three women she wanted the most. It was them who schemed against her. Planned her death. Hired the mercenaries to attack her and her people. Them who wanted her life. Her men. Her position. Her people.

Emmy pointed at the three women and commanded the Souls of Amaratu.

"Them. I want their lives."

The three women saw Emmy point at them and they all took a step back. With horror written over their faces, they were too slow to run away, when the shadowy black hands reached them.

With a swipe of the hands, all three of them died. Their souls ripped out of their bodies and crushed in the hands of the Souls of Amaratu. They would never reincarnate ever again. The pair of hands smashed the lifeless bodies until every bone shattered and they could never be recognised. Then a green flame burned the bodies into ash.

The shadowy hands came back from their mission and entered the emerald stones. The emerald stones pushed their way back inside of Emmy's body, causing Emmy to scream out in pain.

She fell on to her knees as her hand cupped her chest and her abdomen. The pain overrode her sense and she lost consciousness.