24: All for You | Mature Content

Warning! Smutty smut smut chapter. A whole chapter of steamy hot sexy times. Skip if you're uncomfortable with this sort of thing.

Imogen was familiar with sex between men. He'd had to endure it last life when he was a slave at the pleasure house after all.

But this could not compare. This he wanted. 

Desiring and being desired by his partner felt like a new kind of magic he'd just discovered. This was already better than any time with his former wife even and they hadn't really started yet. Imogen felt dazed just thinking about all they had yet to do.

Lenix easily pulled Imogen to the hot spring pool while he was distracted. The humidity in the air was so high a mist could be faintly seen rising from the small pool. The water was crystal clear with a blue tint at the deeper parts.

First, Lenix scooped some buckets of spring water to rinse the two of them off. He stood close to Imogen pouring the hot water over both of them. He then rubbed soap across Imogen's chest and abdomen. 

Imogen giggled, "it tickles." 

Imogen openly stared at Lenix. Dappled sunlight illuminated the tall strong body. Smooth beautiful muscle lines, long straight legs. Small beads of water rolled down the enticing abdominal curve, slipping out of sight. Imogen swallowed reflexively, his throat bobbing up and down.

The atmosphere between the two was electrified. 

Lenix's gaze was intense and almost physical as he swept his eyes across Imogen's body. His hands also swept across the other man's tempting body as he thoroughly washed Imogen everywhere.

Once determined clean enough, Lenix intertwined their fingers and pulled Imogen's hand, heading towards the pool. He stepped in at a shallow spot and sat down. The water only barely covering his thighs.

"Sit on my lap with your back to my chest, Imogen."

Imogen did as he was told. He felt Lenix's hardened length behind his butt. 

"Lean back against me more." Lenix pulled at Imogen's shoulder.

"Won't the weight be uncomfortable on your dick?"

"This is not too much. Your ass is soft enough." He bucked his hips rubbing himself against Imogen's behind twice to emphasize his words. "Open your legs and lean back. I want a full view of your body."

Imogen leaned his full weight against Lenix and opened his thighs wide.

Lenix grasped Imogen's inner thigh with one hand, kneading and stroking, his other hand held Imogen's hip a moment then stroked up and down Imogen's side.

"The air isn't so cold to harden your nipples this much," he said as he raised one hand from Imogen's side to pinch the pink bud.

"n... nnm, no it's not cold." Imogen agreed, easily admitting he was turned on.

"I don't have enough hands," Lenix complained as he looked down over Imogen's body that was displayed so openly in front of him. So many tantalizing places to touch and see. He pulled a lubricant out of his space, coated the fingers of his right hand and rubbed his fingers around Imogen's entrance. 

"Imogen, play with your nipples, I don't have enough hands to do all I want to you at once." Imogen obediently lifted his hand to his chest while Lenix watched. Lenix inserted a finger into Imogen causing Imogen to jerk slightly and pinch his nipple harder than he intended. He let out a low groan. 

Imogen was surprised at his bodies strong reaction to just one finger but then remembered this body is a virgin, even if his consciousness isn't. Lenix just held the finger in him as he gripped Imogen's thigh with the other hand. He kissed and sucked on his exposed neck and collarbone to distract the youth from his discomfort.