Chapter 5

Gotham

Kaneki threw the guy into a wall making him get up bleeding. The ghoul watched the man limp leaving a blood trail behind him. The woman looked at the ghoul scared not knowing what to do till Kaneki offers his hand and she takes its. "Your safe you can leave now."

The woman nods leaving the alley way in a hurry. Kaneki then saw the other men knocked out which made him smile realizing he didn't kill them. Progress he thought to himself. He followed the blood to see the man breathing heavily "stay back monster!"

The white haired teen didn't get gazed at what he was just called just smiled. "Says the one trying to mug a innocent woman. Your the monster not me." He then saw Rize standing next to the man looking at him then at Kaneki.

"Finish him. Kill him he's gonna kill or mug others Kaneki. Then kill the rest eat there flesh and organs whole." The ghoul looked at her mumbling "shut up Rize." Bleeding man heard him say something then thought this kid was crazy. "Rather have Batman get to me than you what's my luck." Kaneki kagune wrapped around the mans body lifting him up then walked towards the others and dropped him there.

"What are you doing here." The ghoul turned to see Batman right in front of him "I need some air is all." The dark knight eyed him then saw the men bleeding bad but where breathing. "See there not dead that's progress." The ghoul looked away seeing the men scared to move seeing a monster and the Batman was horrible enough.

Metropolises

Lex stands in his office drink whiskey till he hears his office door open. Turning to see death stroke "what's the news?" The assassin looked at the bald master mind "he's stronger than we thought." Lex turned around with a file on his desk. He opened it too see the teen that was at the warehouse making him look at death stroke. "Apparently he isn't human and feeds on flesh and appeared only a month ago." The man sits down seeing pictures of the teen and the red tentacles coming out of his back.

"What's his name ?" The assassin walked around the office "the names Kaneki Ken." Lex just looked at the Japanese teen in the photo "slade I want you to get a blood sample of this Kaneki and bring it to me. I have an idea."

Gotham hours later

Kaneki was sitting on a bench watching the pigeons eat corn. He relaxed closing his eyes letting the breeze hit his face. Then he opens his eyes to see a red laser aiming at his chest then bang. Kaneki reacted jumping doing a back flip seeing a man in armor orange and black. The ghoul was looking at him taking his medical eyepatch off then sighed to himself.

"Hello Kaneki Ken. Nice too meet you." The ghouls eyes widen how did he know him. Pulling out pistols taking shots making the ghoul dodge then got grazed in he shoulder. "Heavy rounds." Activating his kagune swinging his hot making the man dodge and grab a smoke grenade. Smoke filled the area Kaneki looked around then used his super hearing to hear the man coming from behind. Using his kagune to jump in the air lading on a lamp post seeing the smoke clear.

"Not bad for a kid." Seeing the man swab an area with blood then put it in a test tube. "But I got what I came for." Kaneki then jumped lunging at the man but was kicked in the stomach then punched into the ground. "I could kill you but what's the fun in that."

Before Kaneki can get up to take a bite of the guy he was gone. Thinking to himself why did he take his blood for then decided he needed to tell Batman and the others and head back to mount justice.