C29

Jihyun

I opened my eyes and it didn't take me so long to spot that I was laying on the bed with an old man beside me. I turned to look and him then scoffed in disguise. This old man and his lust— he'll never get enough of his life.

Before getting off from the bed, I took my clothes that were thrown onto the floor and covered my body with the blanket. This disgusting thing— I had to do this. For money.

I don't want people to see me as someone who has nothing. I want to wear brand new bag, classy clothes and everything those rich people have. Why? Because they're what all I wanted.

People will notice me and want to be my friend. They'll praise me. That was what I really wanted. To be someone people would love. But unfortunately, to be someone like that, I had to do this disgusting thing. Treating these old flirty man just to get their money. That was all I can do. Selling my own dignity.

I scoffed then wore my clothes. When I was done, I looked at the brand new bag this old man just bought for me yesterday. He even gave me a lot of money. It was worth what I did to him last night.

These expensive stuffs really give me satisfaction in life. But none of the rich people satisfy me like Taehyung does. No one can make me feel the way Taehyung does.

Taehyung. Kim Taehyung.

Author

Eunna, Taehyung and grandma were now at the backyard, playing with the chickens. "They are cute. " Taehyung giggled while looking at their weird actions.

"But they're going to be our dinner tonight," Eunna smirked, teasing him. He felt a bit shocked, his mouth was opened a bit. "You sure? We're going to eat them? " he looked back at the chickens.

"Of course. Why not? That's why my grandma feed them. To make sure they're healthy, fat and delicious so that we can enjoy their meat, " she chuckled.

Taehyung gulped. "Why? You don't want to eat them? " she raised an eyebrow. "Are you a vegetarian now? " she continued to laugh.

"But, if grandma wants to cook them for dinner, then I'll eat them. But please don't remind me that they're the same chicken I caressed just now. " he made the yulk look. Eunna chuckled softly, "You're seriously weird! "

"Eunna, come here. " her grandma suddenly called out for her, making her to stop laughing then walked towards her. "Yes, grandma? Anything I can help you? " she asked as she looked into the basket that was full with fresh vegetables.

"Why don't you bring Taehyung out for a walk? He looks quite bored. Maybe you can show him what we have in Busan? " she suggested as she looked at Taehyung.

"He has been playing with the animals for hours. I'm pretty sure he has nothing to do. Come on, go out and have some fun. " her grandma said. Different from other grandmas, Eunna's is a sporting type. She loves to see her granddaughter to have fun with friends and enjoy her life.

"Really? But I want to help you. " Eunna pouted while holding her hands. Her grandma sighed. "Come on, don't disappoint our guest. Go have some fun! " she pushed Eunna then walked into the house.

"Grr, " Eunna muttered then walked to Taehyung. "Hey you, " she said, her index finger was pointing to Taehyung. "Who? Me?" he asked in confusion.

Eunna rolled her eyes, "Who else? " she sighed at how slow Taehyung was. Maybe the difference of city and village environment had manipulate his mind.