Chapter 8: GOTTA SHIP SHIP SHIP

Welp. Here I am. user991113546430 wanted me to add another part so.. Yea XD. Anyways on with the new chapter!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Jeff's POV
It was a couple weeks later and LJ had been ignoring me every day. I was honestly starting to get a little pissed. I yawn as I get up. I change into my original black jeans, black t-shirt, and white hoody (oh my god I keep spelling it hoodie!! Whyyy?! XD)
I grab my knife and go downstairs. I see Toby eating waffles.
"Where's Masky? Aren't you usually here pissing him off?" I ask him. He sighs.
"I d-don't know dude. H-He's been ignoring m-me all week." He says and bangs his head on the table.
"Uuuughhhh." He groans. I chuckle.
"Why don't you try talking to him..?" I ask.
"I t-tried! He wouldn't l-let me in his room, h-he fucking ignored me when I t-tried to talk to h-him, the list g-goes on Jeff." Toby says.
"Well if it makes ya feel any better, LJ's been ignoring me for the last few weeks." I say. Toby stares at me in disbelief.
"Your s-serious?!" He exclaimed. I nod and shrug.
"Dunno why though." I mumble. Toby pats my back.
"There, there b-buddy." He says. I laugh.
"Doesn't bother me that much-" I said and Slenderman teleported in.
"Jeffrey." He says.
"Yes..?" I ask.
"Where is Laughing Jack?" He asks worriedly.
"Oh him? Pff probably at his stupid carnival with his sister." I say and go back upstairs, losing my appetite. I go into my room and slam the door.
"Fucking jackass clown-" I look up and see the one person I hate most, besides Jane: Zalgo.
"Oh fucking hell. What do you want?" I spat.
"Now now Jeffrey. No need to be rude." Zalgo says.
"Yeah whatever just what the fuck do you want?" I ask. Zalgo grins.
"Follow my clues and you'll find out." Zalgo says and leaves.
"Pff yeah whatever you stupid demon." I mumble and see a note. I grab it.
"Dear Jeff, I'm sorry for ignoring you.. But please just follow his clues. I don't wanna be 'abandoned' again... Please.. Love- LJ. Pwease help.. I roll my eyes.
"Wait.." I re-read the note.
"Abandoned... Hmm.. Let's check his carnival!" I say to myself and grab my knife. I run out of my room and downstairs, nearly tripping 4 times in the process. I open the door and run outside, forgetting to shut the door. I see red and black fur. I look down to see Smile dog. I skid to a stop. Smile slows down and stands right next to me, wagging his tail.
"Where was LJ's carnival? Uuugh!" I groan. Smile sniffs the ground and trots forward. I follow behind him. Smile suddenly stops.
"What's wrong S-"
"Shh. Hide!" Smile says. We both hide in a tree. I see Alex and Randy. (Yes in this is Randy a cp in this.)
"Tell us you laughing freak!" Alex yells.
"Smile.. Get them." I command. Smile nods and jumps. He jumps on Alex, pinning him to the ground.
"GET OFF ME MUTT!" He growls. I go up to Randy. He gulps and backs away. I look and see LJ sitting, curled into a ball and whimpering. I grab Randy's shirt.
"Why the fuck are you here?" I growl.
"Z-Zalgo's o-o-orders I swear!!" Randy says. I let him go and he runs. Smile gets off of Alex and he runs too. I go up to LJ.
"LJ?" I ask softly. He looks up at me and hugs me. He sobs into my hoody.
"Hey, hey it's okay. C'mon lets go back to the mansion." I say, making him look up at me.
"O-Okay..." He says. I smile and help LJ up. We go back to the mansion.

When we get back to the mansion, we go straight into my room. LJ sits on my bed, still sniffling. I shut the door and sit next to him.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"D-Do you hate m-me..?" LJ asks with an almost inaudible voice.
"What?! No of course I don't hate you! I could never hate you!" I say. He looks down.
"Why do you ask?" I ask.
"Just w-wondering I guess....." He says, still quiet. I kiss the top of his head. He blushes. He burrys his face into my hoody. I laugh quietly. I yawn and lie down on my bed.
"Hey Jeff..?" LJ asks.
"Yeah LJ?" I say.
"C-Can I sleep in h-here tonight.. Please?" LJ asks. I nod and give him a quick peck on the lips. He blushes even more.
"Aww. Is my little clown blushing?" I tease. He looks away, blushing more.
"N-No! Shut up!" LJ says. I giggle like a high school girl. LJ yawns quietly.
"You tired?" I ask, looking down at him. He tiredly nods and rubs his eyes. I chuckle.
"Alright. Go back into your room and change into pajamas." I say and he nods. He goes back out of my room. I shut the door and take off my jeans. I put on some pajama pants and take off my hoody, leaving me in my black t-shirt. LJ came in a couple minutes later. He quietly shut my door. I pat the spot next to me, signaling for him to sit next to me. He smiles a little bit and sits next to me. LJ yawns.
"You can go to sleep LJ. I won't mind." I say and he nods. He lays down and almost instantly fell asleep.
Poor LJ having to go through that... I sigh and pet his messy hair. He smiled a little in his sleep. I grin and lie down. I yawn and fall asleep.