Prologue

"Hurry up!", a guy whispered anxiously as he watched two other guys through a monitor carrying an unconscious girl out of the alleyways of Seoul, South Korea and towards the van. While the other four ran stealthily and quickly into the van, unloading the goods and once all six of them were in, the oldest of them all hastily drove off.

_____________

Name: (L/N) (Y/N)
Date of birth: 19/01
Age: 18 (Korean 19)
Height: 171cm
Weight: 56.2kg
Zodiac: Capricorn
About:
(Y/N) seems like an ordinary innocent looking girl, except that she dropped out of school when she was 15. Looks like a cute, pouty hamster when sad and in general a girl who hasn't seen the real world yet. But holds a huge secret.

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

BTS
About: The strongest gang in the most recent year after SSFire's disappearance. Consists of 7 members each with their own specialty.

Kim Namjoon
Codename: RM
RM is the leader of the gang and is known for his intelligence and brutality.

Kim Seokjin
Codename: Jin
Jin is the oldest of the members and his known for his good looks and can sometimes act like the other members eomma.

Min Yoongi
Codename: Suga
Suga is known as the coldest person in the group. He is often the one who deals with the drugs obtained.

Jung Hoseok
Codename: Jhope
Don't let his name fool you. He is not the little sunshine. He works on hacking and anything related to electronics and gadgets.

Park Jimin
Codename: Jimin
Jimin is a fluffy looking person, but don't be strayed away from his looks. He is known as the charmer of the group and uses seduction.

Kim Taehyung
Codename: V
V's name meaning victory. As in victory in the gang's success. V is more of a field agent and is great at kidnapping.

Jeon Jungkook
Codename: Jungkook
By far known as the most dangerous and strongest member in the group. Has no specific field that he is particularly good at, more of the Jack of all trades in the gang.

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

SSFire(Pronounced as sapphire)
About: A 6 member gang. They used to be the strongest and most feared gang, until about a year ago they just vanished without a trace. It was rumoured that the disappearance was due to the leader leaving. The real identity, face and names were unknown till now only their code names were known — Star, Solar, Flame, Ice, Rain and their leader Ethereal.

⌐╦╦═─

This is a story where Y/N, an innocent girl witnessed an illegal exchange happening and was kidnapped. Making her hostage in the Bangtan Mansion being surrounded by the most feared people.
Everyone has their secrets and so does she.

What would happen to Y/N?
And what is that untold secret?

To find out, read 'Ethereal Shadows'

Coming soon on the 31st of December 2018~

P.S.
Merry Christmas!!!!

Also, please don't mind some of the written Y/N's physical traits.