01

Y/N's POV
Waking up with my head thumping, I realised I couldn't see a thing, nor could I move my hands and legs. Keeping calm I thought about it and it hit me, I was kidnapped!

Flashback:

Walking home at night, I decided to take a shortcut down the alleyways to get home faster, but as I walked, some noises caught my ear. I headed towards the sound, like those people in horror flims and peeped. The scene in front of me caused a sense of familiarity to shoot through me.

"Hand it over!", one of the 6 guys cornering that one man yelled.

The man that was trapped whimpered as he took a few packets of a white powder substance and handed it to the guys while I stood behind the wall confused.

"Don't kill me please...", the man begged.

It was then one of the guys shot him dead. I gasped but I immediately covered my mouth.
Oh no.

I wasn't shocked that they killed the man but shocked at the fact that the white substance was methamphetamine powder!
Just who the heck are these guys?

I could sense the guys getting closer towards me, but I made no attempts to run, I wasn't afraid and when one of the guys saw me, he proceeded to aim for a pressure point, knocking me out. The last thing I saw was six guys hovering over me and being hoisted up.

Flashback end.

And that's how I got here. After recalling, I didn't bother to break the restraints. I just sat there waiting for them patiently.

Namjoon's POV
Today's mission was a success except for the girl who is currently in the basement. I wonder what we should do with her.
Hmmm, it has been quite some time is she awake yet?
I haven't heard any sounds coming from the room yet. If she was awake, she would yell, right?

~

Apparently not...
When Suga and I went to the basement to check up on her, we were surprised to say the least, that she was awake and not screaming as we removed her blindfold from her eyes. She stared at me in confusion. Her eyes showing no signs of fear at all before she shifted her eye line to Yoongi hyung.

They held it for quite some time before I broke the silence, "Don't you want to ask questions?"

She glanced away from Yoongi hyung as she looked towards the ground asking the question that I did not expect, "Who are you?"

I was expecting her to ask us why she kidnapped her or if we'd let her go. She's the one being held captive in here, so why bother asking for our names? We aren't friends and isn't her life supposed to be on the line now?

I was going to tell her that she doesn't need to know, but Yoongi hyung gave me an eye before replying, "We're a gang"

*Cue screamings
Nope, the screams didn't happen. It was all just in my head. Again, she reacted in the weirdest possible way, she showed interest. Once again, not a single hint of fear was seen. All that was written on he face was innocence. I am starting to feel bad for her, but she is a witness she can't be freed.

"Do you know why you're here?", Yoongi hyung asked.

She nodded before replying, "I saw something I shouldn't, didn't I?"

Hyung nodded.
She then looked at me and questioned, "Are you going to kill me?"

Ahhhh, there's the typical question. But she once again astounds me. Wanting to scare her a little and hoping to see a glint of fear in her, I answered "later."

Yoongi side glared at me as if asking what I was doing. Why is he so annoyed now anyways? Come to think of it since he usually is so stoic and doesn't really care about this witnesses.

Without hesitation, she answered, "No."
I felt a light tugging at the edge of my lips as I fought the urge to smile.

"Why scared? You scared of dying?", I teased.

Upon saying that Yoongi glared at me and was about to tell her that I was kidding but all of a sudden, she giggled. The sounds of her giggles echoed throughout the room and I bet the other boys upstairs would hear it too.
But at the next second, as if she was bipolar, all laughter ceased and the happy, innocent look on her face vanished, replacing it with a face full of seriousness.

"What I meant was, kill me now. Later is not needed. Death is inevitable, there's nothing to be afraid of."

And just as quickly, her face returned to her normal innocent look. I was frozen as I processed her words.

'Kill me now'
'Death is inevitable'

"No", I said sternly.

"Please, just kill me", she begged.

I was about to reject her request again when something that I had never expect to happen in my wildest dreams occurred. Yoongi ran forward, untying the ropes around her and freeing her before pulling her gently off the chair and onto the ground where he hugged her tightly.

Seriously, am I seeing this correctly?
I think the sky is falling down.
I was more confused than angry at him for freeing her but feeling as if I should give them privacy, I exited the basement and headed upstairs where the other boys were at. Instantly as I entered the room, I was bombarded with questions.

Jimin's POV
This is the first time we had kidnapped a witness. Usually, we just kill them off what makes her so different?
I don't feel like killing her though. The fact that this is the first time this has ever happen makes me anxious.
Screw that. It's making everyone rigid and anxious as we all waited in the living room for Namjoon and Yoongi to return from checking up on her.

As every minute passed, there were still no signs of life coming from the basement, till the sound of cute laughter were heard. We were stupefied. Why were there sounds of laughter from the girl?
What exactly is happening?
But at that moment Namjoon hyung appeared by the stairs. Spotting him, we all hurriedly asked him all our queries...

-

Author's note:
Kekeke
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!

Please vote, comment below and add this story to your reading list to keep you updated!

Stay happy readers! ^ω^

P.S.
Happy New years Eve!!!!^.^
and
*whispers
I'm getting older tmr