|9|

"J-Jennie..." Jisoo didn't know what in the world was happening but the hug was too tight. "I... I can't breathe."

As if on cue, the latter let go of her. It was as if being shocked by electricity as Jennie's face relayed the same expression. There was a moment of silence between them except for the sound of the vehicle. She looked from her car then back at the girl who was now breathing hard, intaking oxygen.

"You really have a fucking nerve to do this?" She muttered in a frustrated tone and pushed Jisoo to the side just to enter her car. "If you were goddamn trying to kill yourself, spare my baby from such tragedy."

Jisoo was flabberghasted. It was like a whole 360 degrees turn as the other girl was being bitchy again. One second she was acting as if her dying was the worst case scenario that could happen then on the next one... it was like she couldn't care less for Jisoo. She shook her head and just watched as Jennie moved about in her car. She opened the window and glared at her.

"Get in. They're all fucking waiting at the finish line."

Jisoo wanted to question her since it was obvious that she lost at this point already. She didn't say anything and went to the passenger's seat. She knew better than argue with someone who looked like she could kill someone.

~***~

"Woah woah woah!! She made it!!"

Jisoo heard the crowd cheering while some were laughing as they reached the crowd. They were cheering probably because of the fact that the driver was showing legit car racing techniques, something they didn't expect coming from a nobody like her. But she wasn't the driver.

And it looked like everyone could see for themselves as she got off from the passenger's seat.

"Thought so. Babe, you cheated." Mino's sniggering was the first thing that greeted Jisoo. "You'll pay the price. 1,000,000₩ for not finishing the race."

'What price? What?! I don't have money!'

"What price?" They all heard the car door slam and Jennie walked towards them. "What fucking price?"

"Hey, Jennie, I know you're pissed and everything--"

"Ohh... I'm beyond goddamn pissed."

He laughed but Jisoo could sense the nervous aura from it. Jennie was just staring at him straight in the eyes. The rest of the group got closer to them and Seunghoon just dropped his arm around Mino.

"Jennie, we can fix that. I'll drive that for repair tomorrow and--"

"Seunghoon." She cut him off but never let her eyes stray from Mino. Her tone still as cold as she first spoke to her friends."Go fucking get my motorcyle."

He looked like he wanted to protest but then he didn't. He only raised his arms in surrender and went his way. Lisa chuckled and started to try easing up the tension.

"Unnie, I know it was bad but--"

"She said yes to the race, J. We had a deal and she lost. She didn't finish the race and we both fucking know there's always a price to pay." Mino said as he smiled at the two of them. Jisoo wanted to wipe it off his face but she doesn't even know how. She didn't even dare to go closer or pass Jennie's spot.

Jennie nodded then glanced at her Ferrari, the scratches were evident even in the dark night. "Did you do this, Jisoo?"

"Of course she did that--"