You Have Different Coloured Eyes

Request: The Seeds reacting to the reader having different coloured eyes. For example: one blue eye and one green eye.

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would be fascinated by your eyes, they were so beautiful to him and he could become fixated on them. He always thought that the colour of somebody's eyes meant absolutely nothing but the different coloured eyes just made him smile. It was another unique thing about you that he loved.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob had never really paid attention to the colour of somebody's eyes, why would he? But it was the first thing that he noticed about you. Your eyes were so bright and different. They stood out against the dull, organised normally that surrounded him on a daily basis. He made more eye contact with you than anyone else he had met, they were precious to him.

John Seed-

John adored your eyes. You were different, unique, you weren't boring like everything else. At least your eyes weren't boring, John truly loved them. To him your different coloured eyes are more than beautiful, he couldn't get enough of them or of you for that matter. He has a tendency to stare at your eyes, at first it made you a little self conscious but it actually began to make you feel more confident.

Faith Seed-

Faith loved them, she thought that they only added to your attractiveness. You would often catch her staring at you with a soft smile. She was sure that they could put her in some sort of trance. They are definitely the her favourite physical part of you. It was the first thing she complimented you on and continued to compliment your eyes regularly, she juts loved them.

Requests?