Chapters 131-140

Chapter 131: Lucky Fellows

Qin Lie changed into a new set of clothes and returned to his forging station. The new fire crystals had already been supplied by the time he returned.

Silently, he retook his spot with his expression indifferent as he continued a new round of artifact forging. It seemed as if the small twists and turns which had occurred just now had not the slightest effect on him.

Many outer Armament Sect disciples all coldly glared at him, their expressions displeased.

Tong Jihua's expression was also strange. His gaze had moved away from Liang Shaoyang's as he began to focus on observing Qin Lie. As he watched, he became momentarily stunned. Afterwards, he subconsciously began walking towards Qin Lie.

His eyes were glued onto the metal ball which was within the furnace in front of Qin Lie. He watched as Qin Lie punched holes into the metal ball and then injected both water and fire.

Tong Jihua had silently moved over. He had finally became interested in Qin Lie and was now carefully observing Qin Lie's every move.

He discovered that every time Qin Lie added spirit materials, the way he controlled the flames to polish the metal orb was very skillful. Furthermore, every time Qin Lie grabbed spirit materials, the way be moved was seemingly pleasant to look at, as if he had repeatedly done these actions hundreds if not thousands of times...

These discoveries caused Tong Jihua's eyes to gradually light up.

Lian Rou's figure quietly appeared. She pursed her lips and gently chuckled as she walked next toTong Jihua and gently greeted him, "Hello Uncle Tong."

Tong Jihua retracted his gaze from Qin Lie as he nodded with a smile and asked, "Have you seen Siqi, that girl?"

Lian Rou's eyes curved into crescent moons as she laughed, asking a question in response, "What exactly happened just now? Which heroic youth was it that actually caused Siqi to take a loss?"

"Yes? Ah, this one," replied Tong Jihua, pointing at Qin Lie.

Lian Rou's expression changed as she too moved slightly closer to Qin Lie' and began watching him along with with Tong Jihua. Immediately, her eyes lit up somewhat as she gently commented, "This guy's pretty good, huh..."

"Mn." Tong Jihua and Lian Rou were only ten or so meters away from Qin Lie. Lowering his voice, he explained, "Earlier, I wasn't paying attention to him. Only now that I've observed him have I discovered that this kid's techniques are rather experienced. He's definitely had a fair share of experience in forging artifacts. If I haven't seen wrongly, he is much better at decomposing spirit materials and controlling the flames of the furnace than many of the people here."

Lian Rou became increasingly attentive. She inwardly observed Qin Lie's every action, watching as Qin Lie meticulously polished his metal ball and didn't let a single rough point through and watching his expression which was so focused that it seemed like he had forgotten himself...

"If I had known earlier, I wouldn't have agreed to Siqi's request," muttered Lian Rou as she reluctantly shook her head. "She wants me to book number two hundred and thirty for her. If this person is utilized properly, he will definitely become a great helper who will save us a lot of work. Siqi must have immediately noticed and purposely troubled him!"

"Her vision is indeed strangely accurate," said Tong Jihua, nodding.

"Are there any other good seeds this time?" quietly asked Lian Rou.

"Those three in the front are also not bad," mentioned Tong Jihua as he pointed at Liang Shaoyang, Ouyang Jingjing, and Yi Yuan.

Right when he pointed at Yi Yuan, even though he originally had his back towards them, he unexpectedly turned around. Yi Yuan resplendently smiled at Lian Rou, exposing his pure white teeth as he said, "Little Sister Lian Rou, didn't I say that we would definitely meet again?"