1~ 0-5 Years Old

Yep, I'm adding more and this time it's about Rei and Atsuko during the years something really eventful or spontaneous happens to them. We'll see how long this gets. But really this is for me. I wanted to add more to feed my creative desires! :D Whoever wishes to join me, enjoy!

_______________________

6 months old:

"How is this even possible?"

"Well it is one very powerful illness to even affect a pureblood in this manner. It's best to keep the twins away from their mother. They're vampires, but still babies who are a lot weaker than an adult." Nurse Chiharu stands outside of the bedroom door with Zero who holds his twin sons.

"She's a hermit living in luxury-"

"Hey! I can still hear you!" The duo looks to the closed door as they hear Alondra. It makes the twins bouncy and excited as they hear her voice.

"Well. . . This is so last minute, we don't even have anyone to watch the twins since you're treating Alondra. . . I'll have to take them with me." Zero tries hard to find a solution.

"That's a bad idea, Zero. You won't be able to focus on wor-" A coughing fit ensues. He frowns in concern and looks down at the babies in his arms.

"I'm going to try it. We have no other choice. The twins can't get close to you right now. We have no one that can babysit them." Eventually everyone relents. Alondra prepares things for him verbally and he gets it all together.

"I'm heading out now. Get well soon." Zero calls through the door. He looks down at the two car seats where his sons coo.

"Okay, take care! Take care of my little beans! Call me if you can't handle them!" Zero sighs and shakes head. She keeps going, over dramatic, as if she wasn't going to see the twins again. He leaves her talking and heads out to the Hunters Association at former Cross Academy.

Zero prepares himself, steeling himself as he walks in with two cute babies that will downgrade his intimidation points. It doesn't help as Atsuko coos and kicks his legs at anyone he sees.

Some are surprised, some are charmed, and others are having way too much fun at Zero's expense. Rei just frowns at people.

"Come on, even I don't frown that much." Zero can't help but soften up and smile down at his eldest. He coos up at Zero.

"Oh, someone left to babysit?"

"They're my sons, I'm not babysitting, Sensei." Zero looks up at his old mentor who is walking down beside him now. They stop, out of the way as Yagari crouches down to look at the twins.

"Hey now, frown a little less, you're going to have wrinkles by the time you're five. I mean look at this little brat. He's all over the place, just as energetic as your psycho mother." Rei makes a sound of displeasure at the insult to his mother.

"Careful, Sensei, Rei is defensive over Alondra and Atsuko." He let's out a short chuckle and stands up.

"Speaking of that firecracker, why isn't she with them?"

"She's sick. Her nurse is trying to figure it out properly and treating her. Hopefully her pureblood status helps and she'll be fine in a few hours." Yagari opens the office door. Zero walks in and sets the car seats down by his desk.

"Those purebloods sure are freaks of nature if they can be better in a few hours. This is why I told you to make friends, you could have had a babysitter." Zero glares at Yagari and works on removing his sons from the car seats.