The Next Morning

Harry's P.O.V
I got up feeling slightly better than yesterday. Yesterday's events flooded back and I looked around the dorm room. Blaise noticed I was awake and smiled, he was already awake and almost dressed.

"What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes. The room was darker than the Gryffindor dorm in the morning, that's probably why I slept till late.

"Breakfast ends in half an hour, you might as well get dressed and join us." Blaise said while tying his shoes.

I went to brush my teeth and wondered for a second if I should use Draco's brush but the thought disappeared as quickly as it came. Even though I'm in his body, that's just plain gross. In the end I just asked Blaise for a new one.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face and looked in the mirror closely. I didn't know how long it would take to get used to this. While looking in the mirror I saw something I'd never seen before. Malfoy had grey eyes with the most subtle flecks of blue, I'd never really looked him in the eye long enough to notice.

I dismissed the thought his eyes looked rather nice by thinking how it was only because it was my face now, and by thinking about breakfast. At the slytherin table. With the slytherins.

A few of the 8th year slytherins including Blaise were waiting for me in the common room. As I strolled towards them they got up and we made our way to the great hall.

My hair was a mess and I didn't look nearly as tidy as the rest of the slytherins. They really did take pride in their appearance. My hair was tousled since I didn't bother touching it at all and I looked really scruffy. Anyway I had nothing to lose, if anything I was messing Draco's reputation which wasn't a bad thing. For me anyway.

We went through the dungeon corridors and entered the great hall where I took a seat next to Blaise.

"Draco? DRACO?" Blaise said with a not so subtle elbow nudge. I snapped out of the daydream I was in and tried to focus on whatever it was the slytherins were saying. Answering to Malfoy's name was harder than I thought.

"What you thinking about?" Pansy said taking a seat next to me.

"What took you so long?" Blaise asked before I could answer Pansy.

"Nothing." She said with a flicker of a sinister smile. It went so fast I wasn't sure if she smiled in the first place.

There were only 10 minutes left of breakfast and I'd noticed that Malfoy wasn't here. I don't think he would've come earlier because getting any sleep was almost impossible to me.

Oh well, his problem right? I groaned as I realised I had to follow Malfoy's timetable, but was relieved when I remembered that McGonagall said she'd alert the staff. People were going to be confused when I didn't get great results, especially in potions. I'll think of an excuse for that later.

Draco's P.O.V
I slowly got out of the warm shower. So far that was the only reason that Gryffindor was better: the warm showers. Since slytherin was in the dungeons the water was almost always cold.

It was becoming light outside so I wrapped a towel round my waist and decided to get ready. Everyone was still asleep so I locked the bathroom door and enjoyed being alone for once. I stood infront of the mirror and something caught my eye. I turned my back to the mirror and twisted my head so I could see my back.

It was full of what looked like faded scars and burns. I reached back and touched the longest scar, reaching halfway down my back. They were all definitely old but they were still noticeable.

I looked down at my left forearm. There was nothing there of course, but I traced my finger over the skin on my arm and sighed. I wished my arm was like that. No memory and no proof of what once lay there.

I got dressed and inspected the scar displayed on my forehead. I looked at my eyes in the mirror, resisting the urge to take the glasses of because I knew I couldn't see without them. Potter had really bad eyesight.

My eyes -or Potter's eyes- were green. I mean I already knew that but I'd never looked him in the eye long enough to notice the darker flecks, they looked rather nice. I smiled at myself in the mirror before realising what a complete sap I was being and decided to work on my hair.

I tried brushing it before deciding that firstly, people would notice that surely Potter would never brush his hair. And secondly the messy mop of dark hair on my head looked better ruffled instead of neat.

I went back into the dorm full of Gryffindors that were only just waking.

"What are you doing Mal-  um I mean Harry?" The Weasel yawned.

"Just had an early shower." I replied, trying to act like Potter as much as I could.

I got my shoes on and was about to exit the dorms so I could get breakfast before I was rudely interrupted.

"Where you off to?" I spinned around after hearing Seamus.

"Breakfast." I replied quickly and opened the door before anymore questions were asked.

No one was in the common room so that was easy, but the second I got through the portrait someone pulled me.

I looked up at whoever had pulled me and, oh Merlin not now. Out of all the people, it had to be the one that I was hoping to avoid.