p. parker

you getting shot whilst on a mission with peter and tony

you lay watching anxiously as the person you had been fighting walked slowly towards your best friend peter.
they were strong, stronger than you, peter and tony put together. you were losing.
they walked slowly towards an injured peter, you struggled to get to your feet. you could see tony eyeing you curiously behind you but ignored him.
they raised their hand to expose a large gun which struck out of their suit, preparing to shoot. peter had given up, you couldn't let this happen.

you limped forward quickly and stood infront of peter, a bullet was sent soaring out of the gun to quick for peter to react and lodged itself into your abdomen. you fell to the ground, limp. peter caught you in his arms and cradled you.

"no! Y/N what have you done?" peter cried, tony was mad, so mad the person stood zero chance.
"you deserve your life more than i deserve mine" you whimpered, tears flowing down your and peter's faces.
"i've done bad things pete. you haven't"

"that doesn't mean you sacrifice yourself! goddamnit mr stark help" peter screamed, tony knew it was too late to save you.

《《☆》》

"I love you so much Y/N. i always have"

"so have i, i love you so much, more than life. don't think you have to change pete, dont let anyone tell you otherwise... you're perfect you always have been"