"We got Midoriya back"

Todoroki P.O.V

For some reason, Mr. Aizawa and All Might were in an urgent meeting with Principal Nedzu, so Present Mic was covering our class.

Let's just say.

This class was very, LOUD. To say the least.

Yet, I knew something was wrong.

It wasn't like anything bad, but I knew something was going to happen.

"Where's Mr. Aizawa?" Bakugo asked rudely, interrupting Present Mic in the middle of his song.

Yes.

For some reason he was singing.

"Bakugo! It is extremely impolite to interrupt someone who is singing, yet alone talking! Show some manners!" Iida said, doing his little hand thing.

"Fuck off." Bakugo said, making Iida gasp.

"You're lucky I'm the good boy in the anime. BUT IM NOT HERE!" He exclaimed, silencing the rest of the class.

"Iida. You've broken the 4th wall" Momo said.

"Who cares!" He said pointing at her, shaking his finger.

Bakugo done FUCKEDDDDD up.

"What's the 4th wall?" I heard Mineta ask Kirishima.

"Oh! I can't tell you! Only this author allows her favorite characters to know about it!" Kirishima said, showing his smile.

"Do you know about it?" Mineta asked Kirishima and Sero.

"Yeah!" They said together.

"Wow. Fuck you author." Mineta said to the author.

"Oh god." I heard Bakugo say.

*BOOM*

"Who the hell said that!" Some girl who zapped in front of the class said.

The entire class grew silent.

"Yo Jayla-Chan!" Kaminari said.

"Hey my beautiful child!" She said waving back to him.

We all liked Jayla-Chan a lot, well only the ones who know about her.

"It was you Mineta, was it?" She said, towering over him.

"N-no" He said, practically shaking.

"I can kill you off you know?" She said, smiling wickedly.

It showed a lot that Mineta was scared, yet he reached for her breast (basically non existent)

Suddenly she kicked him and he hit the wall behind him and just laid on the floor.

"You know, I know what this chapter is missing." She said, taking out her book.

She began to write in it.

*POOF*

Suddenly Shinsou appeared in front of us.

"Yo." He said to us.

"Shinsou is now in your class. BYE! I LOVE YOU PRESENT MIC!" She said, writing in her book before disappearing.

" I LOVE YOU TOO JAYLA-CHAN!" He screamed back.

"Well then. Looks like Shinsou has transferred over to class 1-A!" Present Mic said, before Mr. Aizawa came in.

"I have an announcement to make, and I'm not repeating myself." He said, the class silencing down.

"We have Midoriya back." He said.

The entire class started to cheer, and I felt like my heart just got a thousand times lighter.

We finally have Midoriya back.

I could not be any happier.