part 11

OMG I LOVE THIS PICTURE👏👏👏

"So you really know him?"
"Yeah for a while now!"
"Have you see this pic?"
"Awww how cute!"
"I'm tired..."
"Y-y-you can nap on me.."
"Okay" shouta plops down on nekos lap.
'I love listening to your friends, them being happy makes me happy' you think to yourself with a smile.
"Hey baby, what's that smile for?" Hizashi asks with a large grin on his face.
"Just thinking how much I love our friends" you reply.
"Well what about me?" Yamada asks with what sounds like a little bit of nervousness.
"Haha I love hizashi yamada, so don't worry!" You exclaim loud enough to cause everyone in the car to stop talking, Blushing madly after seeing your friends eyes on you.
Hizashi smiles before taking his shades off to reveal his beautiful green eyes, eyes that are full of love and something else...?
He leans in and gives you a kiss on the lips. 'his lips are so soft' you think while tilting your head to deepen the kiss. But before it can get too crazy aizawa pulls him off saying something about "keep it in your pants idiot."
"Ooooh y/n didn't seem to mind" Nemuri states with a wiggle of her eyebrows.
We all begin to laugh, knowing this trip was gonna be one to remember.

*2 hours later*
"I need a nap" you say with a yawn.
"Here, lay your head on my lap" hizashi tells you while patting his lap.
You nod and lay your head down, you eyes begin to close when you feel hizashi beging to play with your h/l  h/c hair.
You love to have your hair played with, you unconsciously lean into his touch.

*Hizashi POV*
'i can't believe she said she loved me' I think to myself.
I continue to pet her and I look over to see I'm not the only one with a tired significant other.
Nemuri is laying across Doms lap, shouta on nekos and now y/n on mine.
"Jeez these three are a lot alike" Dom says aloud to all of us.
"I guess they needed more sleep" I say.
Neko nods with a small smile on her face.
"Sir, we are almost at the beach house" the diver informs.

*15 Minute time skip*
"We are here sir" the driver states as he pulls into the driveway of the house.
"WOOHOO WE.ARE.HERRRRREEE!!!" I sceam out, waking the three sleepyheads with jolt.
"Ah fuck"
"You're too damn loud"
"Zashi'!"
Ah good, they're up!

*your POV*
We all step out of the limo to see...
A HUGE ASS MANSION!
We all turn to give Dom a 'WTF' face.
"What?" Dom questions.
"You said beach house, not beach mansion!" You exclaim unable to believe the size of the place.
"But this IS a house, my mansion is bigger" he mumbles unable to comprehend what we're all talking about.
"Sir shall we get, how you say, 'a move on'?" The driver quotes making us giggle.
We all grab our bags, but before I can pick mine up hizashi grabs it saying something about "not letting my girl carry heavy bags". I run up and give him a kiss on the cheek as a thank you and run towards the house.
"Guys this place is HUGE!" I holler in amazement. Doms driver then lets us all know that there is planty of food in the kitchen, the cook will be here 3 times a day, and a maid will be here at the end of each day to do laundry or help with whatever is needed. We all nod and bow in thanks.
"So we can all go agead a choose a room. Mine is at the top to the left at the end of the hall. So go ahead!" Dom states in excitement.
We all run and pick a room!
"Hey babe, wanna share this room?" Hizashi asks pointing at a double door room.
We walk in to see it's one of the master bedrooms.
"Hell yeah!" I exclaim throwing my fist in the air.
I drop my bags and jump on the bad laughing. Hizashi smiles and joins me in jumping on the bed.
We spin each other around and start laughing at how silly we are being.
I look at hizashi and think 'gosh, I love him'. I look him in the eyes as we stop jumping. Grabbing his glasses I gently take them off his face to see his gorgeous emerald eyes staring back into my deep e/c eyes. I lean in and kiss his soft lips. He grabs the back of my neck, and he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I deny him at first but he smirks and his hand makes it's way to my backside. Giving it a rough squeeze I squeak in surprise. His tongue slips in and both our tongues fight for dominance. After a few minutes he wins and I have to break apart for air.
*huff huff* "that was really REALLY nice" I say out of breath.
"Yeah, it was" zashi says.
We both smile and he grabs his shades and puts them back on.
*knock knock*
"Come in!" I yell.
"Hey you two ready to head towards the beach?" Dom asks as he pokes his head through the door.
"I need to change so I'll head to the bathroom" I state but then the girls run in.
"Hey so neko and I are gonna change in here with y/n, so you guys go get changed and we'll meet you at the beach" Nemuri states while pushing the two boys out.
"So you two ready to show off for our boys?" Nemuri asks while taking her clothes off.
I nod my head but when I look over at neko-Chan I see she's in the corner looking sad.
"Akira what's wrong?" I ask, worried for my friend.
"M-m-m-my tail..." She stutters quietly.
Nemuri looks confused as I nod my head in understanding.
As I finish changing into my swimsuit I grab nekos and walk out saying "don't you worry, I have an idea."
*knock knock*
"Hey y/n what's up?" Dom questions
"Hey can you make this swimsuit have a small hole at the bottle for nekos tail?" I ask.
"Sure thing, come on in" he beckons.
He grabs the swimsuit before using his hands like a puppeteer to remove the stitching and make a perfect hole for her tail. Red string came out of his fingertips as he finished up the alteration.
"Wow! That's pretty cool dude" I state, it being the first time you've ever seen his quirk in action.
"Thank you" he responds with a smile from the compliment.
"Alright I'll see you and the others in a bit okay?"
"Alright see ya!"
After leaving you head back to give Akira her swimsuit.

*Timeskip to the beach 🌴*
"I wonder what's taking the girls so long" Dom states. Shouta shrugs and finishes laying out the towels and umbrellas.
"Hey dudes, I brought a radio so we can jam out!" Hizashi holders, with a stereo on his shoulder.

*stereo heart begins to play*

Stereo Hearts
Song by Gym Class Heroes

*My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note*

We 3 of us walk out right when the song starts, the guys jaws dropping.

*Make me your radio
Turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo*

"You like it?" Nemuri asks as she twirls for Dom, who has a HUGE blush on his face. He breaks into a grin and gives her a quick peck on the lips.

*If I was just another dusty record on the shelf
Would you blow me off and play me like everybody else
If I ask you to scratch my back, could you manage that
Like it read well, check it Travie, I can handle that
Furthermore, I apologize for any skipping tracks
It's just the last girl that played me left a couple cracks
I used to used to used to used to, now I'm over that
'Cause holding grudges over love is ancient artifacts*

"H-h-hi sho-kun" akira stutters out. Her tail wrapping around her leg with her ears down. Being the nervous and  shy girl she is, this is a huge step for her.
"You look adorable" shouts says with a light blush as he looks to the side like he doesnt care, but we all know he does. You can tell he does from nekos reaction of her ears perking up and tail wrapping around shouta.

*If I could only find a note to make you understand
I'd sing it softly in your ear and grab you by the hand
Keep it stuck inside your head, like your favorite tune
And know my heart's a stereo that only plays for you*

You walk over to hizashi, your top, leaving little to the imagination paired with the black booty shorts and leather jacket had hizashi wolf whistling

*My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note
Make me your radio
Turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo*

"Damn babe, I'm not gonna lie. You look absolutely GORGEOUS!" hizashi exclaims, his quirk activating by accident. You laugh and he pick you up bridal style and begins to spin you around.
"Hahaha! Zashi'!" You begin to laugh and your friends join you two.

*Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh to my stereo
Oh oh oh oh so sing along to my stereo, let's go
If I was an old-school, fifty pound boom box
Would you hold me on your shoulder, wherever you walk
Would you turn my volume up in front of the cops
And crank it higher every time they told you to stop
And all I ask is that you don't get mad at me
When you have to purchase mad D batteries
Appreciate every mix tape your friends make
You never know we come and go like we're on the interstate*

"I love this song!"
"Me too baby!"
*SPLASH*
"HAHAHA!!!"

*I think finally found a note to make you understand
If you can hit it, sing along and take me by the hand
Keep myself inside your head, like your favorite tune
And know my heart's a stereo that only plays for you*

"I'm not big on w-water"
"It's okay, neither am I. We can go rest under the umbrella"
*kiss*
"Y-yeah let's go!"

*My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note
Make me your radio
Turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you*

"This is so much fun! Thanks for inviting us!"
"Anything for y-you"
"Aww you're so sweet, I could just eat you up...in fact..."
"AH! Nemuri! Not in public!"