Chapter 15

warning this chapter contains rape and abuse towards women please read at your own risk!!!!this might trigger people who are victims...

"come here you slut !" he said slapping me across the face , " please stop zombie you are hurting me ." i cried trying to pull away from his tight grip on my arm, pulling me to his hard chest he started forcing his lips on mine in a painful manner , i started hitting his chest but he wouldn't even budge , he turned me around and pressed me into the bathroom wall painfully and entered me from behind i screamed in pain ... " Lisa , Lisa ,Lisa wake up."

john..
after the Lisa was taken and i saw how risky it was to let her sleep alone,  i started sleeping on the floor of her room and it would hurt Everytime i heard her scream in her sleep or beg him to stop and it made me want to kill him even more but jack hasn't found him yet and i couldn't wait any longer. i got her a therapist but she wouldn't say a word to her and the lady was a bit frustrated with her progress which was non-existent at this point . i too was becoming frustrated with the fact that she wouldn't eat any of the food that we give her and she is getting smaller  every passing day. I woke up to her screaming this morning and as usual i had to go wake her and cuddle her so she can feel safe and know that it was just a dream."Lisa,Lisa,Lisa wake up." i said while shaking her sleeping form.

it was 7am and i was sitting at the table with Lisa , her plate of eggs were untouched and she was starring blankly at me with lifeless eyes .

"what am i going to do to save my girl."

an/just wanted to show you all how much i am greatful for all the support so if you read my book drop a comment and i would dedicate chapters to you guys so if you are down drop a comment about how your day was and you would have a chapter dedicated to you  kisses..