Chapter 28

Jisoo

"Congratulations lovebirds!"

Lisa and Chaeyoung hugged us, making me and Jennie pressed like a sandwich between the two.

"Thank you but you know we s-still want to get married and live long. So can you loose a little bit? We can't breathe."

I struggle saying while trying to inhale some air.

"Oh, sorry." Lisa chuckled and let us go.

"I'm so happy for you guys." Chaeyoung cried.

"Awe, come here." I coo, pulling her. "Don't cry." I chuckled wiping her tears.

"I can't help it. It's just--"

Chaeyoung didn't finished her sentence when Lisa grab her cheeks to face her and then smack her lips on her girlfriend. Lisa keeps on doing it until Chaeyoung stops crying and began giggling.

"There." Lisa cheered with a big smile.

I slip my hand on Jennie's hand as I pull her closer to mine.

"I love you." I mumble kissing the side of her head.

"I love you better." She smile.
...

"How rich are you!? Fucking shit!"

Lisa exclaimed in awe while roaming her eyes inside the villa.

"Yeah, how rich are you? I didn't know my fiancè own billions!" Jennie agreed.

"Look at this! It's so cute!" Chaeyoung squeal while pointing on the big aquarium.

After what happened last night, we decided to have a celebration. I bring them here in my resort. This is the biggest out of 100 resorts I own.

"I don't know." I shrug.

"How come we didn't know this? And you're working yet we can't see you being busy. It's like you always have the rest of the time chilling out." Lisa say.

"I am the CEO, I hired people to lessen my works and not to add up. Also I got Wendy, my assistant who covers and manage works."

"Omygosh! You hit the jackpot Jennie, like literally!"

"I know." Jennie giggled, sneaking her hands on my waist to hug me.

"Look! Pool!" Chaeyoung says excitedly while pointing outside.

She runs quick and open the sliding glass door.

"Chaeng! Don't--okay, she's on thr water now." Lisa trailed off, watching her girlfriend plays on the water.

Jennie pull away and walks over to the pool.

"Yah Jennie! What are you doing?" I frown when she starts stripping. "Hey, stop it! We are not alone here!" I tried to scold but she didn't listen.

"It's swimming time!" She shouts and throw her shorts and shirt, leaving her inky with her undergarments.

She jumps on the pool, splashing water around.

"Oh wow." Lisa's mouth gape open when Chaeyoung started stripping too, throwing her clothes on the floor.

"They're getting the water boils." I gulp.

"You bet." Lisa agreed. "Let's go join them!" She grin.

I grin back at her and strip too before joining our girlfriends on the water.

"Hi there sexy." I whisper to Jennie's ear when I get close to her.

She turn around and comb her damp hair with her fingers, smiling seductively at me.