chapter 24

YOUR POV

School was finished and I'm currently waiting for Jimin to came up to fetch me.

Jimin came with his car after the next second. He smiled as he exited his car and approaches me.

The way he smiled at me as if nothing had happen between us made my heart aches.

Is he just playing around with me again??

"Sorry for making you wait." he spoke softly.

"Shut up and let's just go, Jimin. I'm tired." I told coldly, avoiding his eyes contact.

I heard him heaved a heavy sighs out and walked away, got inside his car. I take the opportunity to slide in after him getting in.

===

Surprise came invade me as I made a stepped into the house. It's clean.

Sadness and disappointment came and struck my feelings.

He must have been happy these whole time huh?

"I told my maid to cleaned the house earlier after hearing you will be staying with me." he smiled.

I highly doubt that.

I, then left Jimin alone in the living room, walking towards the guest room but then I got stopped by jimin.

"Why are you going into that room? Your room is here." his hand pointing n towards our shared rooms.

Pain is the only thing I could feel. Tears threatened to flows out but I kept it as I twirl around to face him.

"I ain't gonna sleep with you, jimin." I spat as I went into the guest room before slamming the door.

I m heard a sighs coming from the other side.

NORMAL POV

Jimin walks back to your shared bedroom with his shoulder slumping down.

He wishes all this was just a dream. One by one his tears dropped to his cheek as the guiltiness of the past came invading his mind.

He wishes to have his happy life back. He wishes to have you back. The happy you.

===

"Honey, come and eat your dinner." Jimin softly said, knocking on the guest room door but didn't get any response.

Though the door was unlock jimin stayed knocking as a respect. He tried to knock again and again still no respond coming out.

Worries comes and swash over his mind. Negativity was the one he scares of.

'What if she did something stupid?'

Jimin stop for a moment then shaking his head telling it's all wad just his conscience. He open the door and his lips suddenly form a slight curves.

Seeing you lying on the bed, sleeping messily making him smiling like an complete idiot.

Jimin came towards you and gently took the blanket and wrapped it around your body.

He sat on the bedside, his eyes never once leaves your perfect features. He place his palm on your cheek and caress them.

"When will you forgive me?" he whispered

"I miss you Ara." He let out his deepest feelings he have kept for a long time.

"I promised to myself that I will protect you and our baby with my whole heart. I love you Park Ara." he whispered a promise before leaning in and give you a good night kiss on the forehead.

"Good night."

UNEDITED