Chapter 3

3.

Gia Rose.

I felt myself tingling after the interaction I had just had with Alejandro. He was most definitely the devil, twisting my emotions, and getting me to agree to things never in my right mind I would agree to.

At least I had the good sense to tell him I'd meet him, so it'd be easy to flake. I pulled my phone out, and called Ciaen. "Hello," she answered groggily. "Wake your fake sleep ass up." "Giaaaa." She whined making me laugh.

"I had dinner with the devil." I said plainly. "Dinner with Ale?! Just you two?" She asked sounding more awake. "My mom was supposed to be there, but she claimed headache and never came back." I told her and she laughed.

"So what happened?" She asked and I sighed. "We talked, no arguing. Caught up on the basics, and for some reason I agreed to see him again Thursday." I said and she screamed. "What!!! Bitch you did what?! I thought you hated him." She said and I groaned.

"I do, but he was all on me touching and kissing on me. He confused me, I was saying no, but my kitty said yesssss." I said dramatically and she screamed again. "Touching and kissing. I need you to start from the beginning." She said. "Matter of fact so you won't have to repeat this tomorrow hold on, I'm adding Sharon to the call." She said before there was a pause in the line.

I bit my lip, and tried to hide a smile at the thought of him so close to me. I knew it was wrong, but Alejandro was in fact the devil in disguise.

"Okay Sharon is on the line." "What's this I hear of ex bae." She spoke in her English accent. Sharon was from Manchester. I met her my freshman year of college and immediately she became foreign bae. I knew it was a match made in heaven once I introduced her to Ciaen and they got along.

"Ugh, Okay so my mom made me have dinner with them, but when he got there he brought her flowers. You know she lives for that shit, and he knows it. So she went to put them in a vase, and then claimed she wasn't feeling good so that left him and I to have dinner alone.
"We ate and talked, he explained what happened all those years ago. I felt kind of bad, he really didn't have a choice, but he still knew before he was leaving. We had some words, and then went on a car ride.

"He gave me a gift, shit a really nice gift, and then we came back to the house. We talked a little more, and I kind of started remembering how bothersome and aggravating he is and how much I liked it. Then Des called and I had to go. He walked me to the car, and was saying things I couldn't focus on because he was hugging on me, and he started kissing my neck. If he would have kept on and Desmond wouldn't have called again I could have been in my backseat laid out." I explained.

"Mhmmm Gia, and when did you agree to see him." "When he was rubbing on me. This man is the devil." I reiterated. "And what kind of gift did he give you? Let's go back to that." Sharon said, and I went to our group text. I took a picture of my wrist against the wheel, and sent it to them.

"Hold on," Ciaen said and I knew they got it. "You fucked him didn't you!!!" Sharon yelled. "Noooo, I promise I didn't." "You should have thrown the neck. Hell he deserves it for those." Ci said and I laughed.

"No I shouldn't have, plus he's a jeweler now. This is regular for him." "So he's collecting coins while staying dripped out." Ci said, and I laughed. "What are you going to do if Des sees it?" Sharon asked and I groaned.

"Tell him I already had it. I don't know, Ale wouldn't take them back." I told them. "You're stupid for offering them back. But whatever you do, don't meet him on Thursday." "Yeah, you can't see him at least alone anymore." Sharon added.

"I'm going to flake. I'm angry remember." I said more to myself. "Bitch you're as wet as your wrist is. Stay the fuck away from him!" Ciaen said and I laughed. "Are you my panties, stay out of my business." I said making them laugh as well.