Nine

When we got home it was good, for a few weeks and then it started happening again, is it really that easy to hate me?

We were all in the practise room learning the dance for our new album but there was this one move I just couldn't nail.

"Hobi Hyung, can you help me out with this move please?" I asked him.

"Wait Taehyung, I'm just updating our twitter" he said rolling his eyes.

I sighed and nodded. Maybe Jimin or Jungkook will help me?

"Hey chim And kookie, can you help me with the dance I don't get this one part" I asked shyly.

"Hyung, hold on me and Jungkook are talking" he said sounding annoyed as kook gave me a sympathetic smile.

I sighed and walked away I would ask our Instructor Hyung but he disappeared. I decided to practice myself before he came back and said to run it again.

"TAEHYUNG!" Hoseok shouted, startling me. "Why can't you do this? Why didn't you use common sense and ask for help!" He explained.

"I.. I did Hyung... but you were all busy and told me to wait" I said looking down.

"Hmpf, whatever" he said before teaching me the dance.

***

When we got home they all went straight to their rooms, leaving me alone. I walked to my room and decided to take a nap.

Soon later I woke up and heard voices outside my room. "Is he asleep?" I heard Yoongi ask.

"Yeah I think so!" Namjoon said back.

Then I heard the door shut and they left. They left again, without me. To think they'd actually change.. stupid.

I sat at the end of my bed and cried. Why was I so annoying, worthless and just nothing to my band mates? We're supposed to be a FAMILY. But no, they'd be better without me.

I heard my door creak open and saw jungkook walk in.

"Hey hyung, i was wondering if i could stay with you tonight?" He asked

"U-uh sure, arent you going out with the rest?" I asked.

"Nah, i wanted to stay with you, same with Jimin and Jin, but they're sleeping right now" he said.

"O-oh.. thank you kook." I said

"For what hyung?" He asked

"For actually staying with me" i said with a smile.

He gave me a bunny smile and said "goodnight taehyungie"

"goodnight kook"

Eventually, I slipped into darkness.

*

I woke up alone and saw that kook had left a note saying :

Didnt want to wake you, Jin left you food in the microwave. Hope you slept well - kook

I smile lightly and decide to have a shower. I stepped out and ruffled my hair dry with a towel also wrapping one around my waist. I walked downstairs to go get my food when i heard Hoseok say something.

Hoseoks PoV

Jin had cooked us breakfast but for some reason left tae some in the microwave. Taehyung was still asleep so we just sat round the tv and watched 'Black' on Netflix. I suddenly heard footsteps from behind so I turned around and saw tae getting a bottle of water whilst eating the leftover ramyeon.

"Yah! Stop stuffing your face with leftovers you pig" I said.

"Shut up horseface." He said bluntly.

I saw jimin try to hold in his laugh, but when I heard jin burst out laughing Jimin and Jungkook couldn't hold it in anymore.

In that moment we suddenly realised the state Taehyung was in. Towel around his torso with water dripping down his toned stomach as he drank the water. I gulped.

"E-erm taehyung? Why are you wet?" Jimin asked.

"I had a shower? Obviously." He said coldly, sending shivers down my spine.

How can he act so cold but hot at the same time? Wait.. no

Taes PoV

The members are so weird. I was about to walk away until Hoseok stopped me by saying "Taehyung, you alright?"

Is he serious? He scolded me then asks if I'm ok? Fucking clueless.

"Yeah I'm great" I said turning to leave before turning back.

"Wait, why do you suddenly care anyway?" I said blankly.

"I dont" he said just as blankly.

"By the way guys.. i'm going to be going solo for a couple of months, Bang Pd suggested it" i said looking at them.

"But taehyung! You promised you wont leave me!" Kook said, tears brimming his eyes.

"O-oh kook, its okay im not leaving you. I'll still be here with you. I'll have my own house you can stay over whenever you want" i say holding his chin

He nodded as i said "The other hyungs i just need a break from, except Jimin hyung and jin hyung. I just want to find myself kookie"

"C-come back soon though hyung" he said

I nodded and said "of course, im not leaving you kook"