⌜ fourteen ⌟

mark glared at jeno ❝where's haechan?❞

the guy took a step backwards ❝dude, what did i do?❞ jeno has noticed mark treating him like he has done something to piss him off

but he doesn't remember anything.

answer my question.

jeno sighed, maybe mark's on his period? he doesn't know what's wrong, the older is complicated. ❝he's—

jeno stopped talking when he saw the boy, mark has been looking for, walking towards their direction with his head hung low.

it was donghyuck walking towards them, thinking about the special test he took a while ago, that's why he came out late and made mark wait. he thinks that he did awful and it's bothering him.

mark then went back to glaring the guy next to him, who is looking at donghyuck ❝go home.

the guy widened his eyes at mark, feeling really confused right now ❝what?

so mark's telling him what to do now? what's happening, did he sleep the whole year? what did he do that annoyed this hyung this much?

was it that time when he coincidentally saw both him and donghyuck at a cafe and decided to ruin their moment? but why would that annoy mark? they weren't even talking about something serious, well at least that's what jeno thinks.

the guy squinted his eyes at mark, trying to decipher what's wrong. the guy then decided to follow what mark told him to do and that is to go home. that's where he'll go anyways every after classes, not like the other time where he and jaemin hang out and have dates anywhere.

where's jeno going?❞ donghyuck raised his head and watched jeno walking away

nevermind him, we need to go.❞ what's gotten into mark lately? even he doesn't know. his blood just suddenly boiled when he saw jeno first thing in the morning.

it somehow reminded him of the dream donghyuck had.

it really annoyed him that it was jeno in that dream, doing dirty things to donghyuck but it's not like he wants to do wonders with the boy's body. it's just that among all the people donghyuck knows, it had to be jeno. why can't it be that lucas guy he mentioned one time?

why can't it be him?

jeno hyung!❞ donghyuck screamed at the top of his lungs, hoping that jeno heard it. he didn't even care at the people giving him stares.

the said guy turned around and saw donghyuck running towards him with mark at the same spot, giving him a look. a look that could mean that he wants you dead.

you left your book inside the faculty room, here.❞ donghyuck gave jeno the book and showed his bright smile

very beautiful, jeno thought. ❝thank you.❞ but he shouldn't be obvious that he admired donghyuck's smile, mark was just there looking like he could kill anytime.