Chapter 9: Escape

James' POV:

I'm an idiot.

A complete twat.

After spanking her 5 times and leaving her bottom red raw, I paused and stared down at her shaking figure laying across on my lap. Her sobs and sniffles were the only sound that could be heard in the now quiet room.

Usually when I spank a naughty girl I get nothing but upmost satisfaction. But this time I feel nothing but guilt. Sure she deserved it, but I regret doing it so soon. She's so scared. I'm sure she has so many unanswered questions and I'm so selfish for thinking she would immediately get used to this lifestyle now.

I need to be careful with her and slowly I'll break her into submission and she'll fall for me eventually.

They all do.

I opened my mouth to mutter some sort of apology to my kitten laying on my lap. But the words refused to come out. I couldn't exactly say sorry for spanking you sweetheart, because sorry means that you won't do it again. And I have all intention of doing it again. Just not so soon.

Her soft sobs begin to die down and soon disperse into small sniffles.

Staying still as I can I look down at her as she slowly moves her body on my lap into a more comfortable position whimpering slightly in pain at the movement she makes.

Darn it. I hate this soft side of me.

Weaving my arms under her, I slowly turn her around holding her comfortably bridal style. My heart twinges at her small cries as I lift her body up with mine. Carefully cradling her frail body to mine I turn around and slowly lay her on my bed gently with her stomach on the soft mattress and her bottom propped up by pillows.

Do I, do I not.
Fuck. I don't know if it's gonna make things worse.

Abruptly standing up I run my fingers through my hair contemplating whether to walk out or do what the inner beast is telling me to do.

Screw it.

Turning on the balls of my feet I head towards the other door in my room and enter into the bathroom. Reaching the sink I crouched down opening the cupboard underneath and grabbed what I needed.

I hurry back to my innocent princess laying helplessly and kneel down on the bed beside her.

This is going to be painful for her.

I pull out the small box from my pocket and twist open the lid, but a whimper escapes her lips and I instantly put the tube down.

I can't do this. I need to leave her alone and give her some space.

Placing the tube down on the bedside I pace to my desk and scribble down a note and walk back placing it against the tube on the bedside table.

Looking back down at my princess I slowly reach out to stroke her pale cheeks but pull back with haste.

No I've done enough harm to her.

Quickly turning around I swiftly exit the bedroom.

Isabella's POV:

I hate him.

I hate his guts.

I don't even know the man and he did those things to me. Swarmed with shame and laid on his lap humiliated to my core.

The pain was unbearable. I'd never been spanked in my life, not even by my own parents. So what gives him the right to barge into my life and think it's fine to go all fifty shades on my ass.