12

(A/N: Hello my lovelies (*^_^*) We are reaching the end of this arc! Probably only one or two chapters left! Thanks for the support! It always makes me want to give you guys more <3 )

Xiao Jun wakes up in Yixuan's arms, when he tries to get up he's pulled back by the arms. Surrounded by the warmth, he decides to just stay in bed and soak up the warmth for as long as possible. Yixuan opens his bleary eyes and the first thing he sees is Xiao Jun sprawled across the bed and nuzzling into his side. He looks like a lazy cat. If I could wake up to this every morning it would be heaven.

But all good things must come to an end, so despite their unwillingness they both had to get out of bed. Today was the day of the whole company meeting where the CEO addresses all of the staff. They had to be there early to make any last minute adjustments. They head out to their car and drive to work. During the ride Yixuan is going through all of the documents he needs and Xiao Jun is dazedly looking out of the window.

[Host, sorry to interrupt your daydreaming but it's important. Yang Xi has started to make her second move. Since the whole 'rape' thing didn't work out she has gone to the next most common and cliché move. She's going to use this meeting to put up edited pictures of you f*cking random men on the screen. God why can't people come up with more original ideas? Everyone keeps recycling the same old methods to take someone out. Host...when it's your turn I hope you can do better.]

Ni Ni...are you telling me to prepare myself to ruin someone?

[...Yes?]

Oh okay

[...]

Anyways, during the meeting switch out her pictures for that video I took of her stealing the company information to hijack the board meeting. Let's see how she'll escape this one.

[K.]

Before Xiao Jun could question Ni Ni's tone and lack of excitement he has already arrived at the company. Yixuan touches his arm to get his attention and leads him into their office. Xiao Jun is filled with anticipation for the meeting to begin. It's a weird sensation to feel anticipation. Xiao Jun never dreamed that a day would come when he could understand and feel emotions. Yixuan has given him the gift and curse of feeling. He has learned happiness, irritation, amusement, anticipation, worry, longing and he knows that there are many others that he hasn't experienced yet. He is not looking forward to pain, anguish, disappointment, grief, but he knows that life is not something he can control and what happens will happen.

Time flies and it's time for the meeting to begin. Yixuan takes the podium and begins his year-end speech about how far they've come, the company results from the year and a motivational speech about what needs to happen going forward. It's a long speech...Xiao Jun stands to the side of the stage the whole time. Taking advantage of the shadows to become invisible to the other employees. Finally Yixuan opens a slide and puts up a video of the new tech plan for the next year. When he presses play, a different video pops up. At first he goes to fix the issue but he pauses when he sees the person on the video. Everyone sees Yang Xi sneaking into the Project Manager's office. She takes the hard drive from his desk and pulls out her own laptop. Since the camera shot is from a corner that shows both the door and the laptop screen everyone can clearly see what she's doing. Yang Xi inputs the important information into the laptop and erases that information from the hard drive. She places everything back exactly as it was and leave the room with a visible smirk. They can faintly hear her voice saying, "Haha The President is mine!"

Yang Xi is standing in the middle of the crowd but everyone around her turns to look at her. She finally becomes the center of attention just like she wanted, but at this moment she just wanted to disappear. Everyone gives her disgusted looks and take a step away from her as if she's a virus. She can hear people whisper, "Isn't she the attention whore from the secretary's office?" "Oh my god! Yes! I heard that she always looks down at everyone else with her holier-than-thou expression" "Wow, at the end of the day she's just another desperate gold digger trying to throw herself at the CEO". Some of them don't even try to be discreet. "What a bitch! So disgusting!" "She's a snake, so scary! What if she tried to steal my work and got me fired?" "Yeah, we definitely need to stay away from her." "If she can steal company information then What is there that that she wouldn't do?!?!?" "Right?"