Chapter 19

Harry's POV

Lou and I had a great time last night, I learnt a lot and had so much fun at the beach. I was with Niall at the moment and he was bombarding me with questions. "-what did his wolf form look like? Did he mention male pregnancy? Did you guys do anything in the water?"

"No Niall, nothing was done in the- hold on. Did you say 'male pregnancy'!? I don't have a uterus, that's not happening!!" We were sat in his room with him on the bed and me in the egg chair, fidgeting with his rubic cube as we spoke although I stopped when I realised he said that.

"Yeah, it is just as common for dudes to get pregnant as it is women for werewolves. It is to ensure that no matter sexuality everyone has the chance to start their own families and reproduce, always giving possibility for growth of the pack." He seemed to know what he was talking about so I took his word for it and accepted the fact I'll probably end up pregnant if I go through with this for Lou.

"Fair enough. I'll ask Lou if you can come with us next time so you can meet the other wolves too." Niall looked excited and honestly I was too, I wanted to get closer with these people. I wanted to know them and their stories.

We sat in his room just being stupid and watching movies on netflix until the scheduled time that Gogglebox was on. Niall and I both got into his bed and turned on the tv to watch gogglebox, I bolted to the kitchen and made some popcorn for us. As soon as it was ready I grabbed the bag and sprinted back to his bedroom, once I was in there I threw the bag to the beg since it was hot and hurting my hands

"Move over, fatty. You're taking up all the room!" I laughed and shoved Niall over.

"'Fatty'!? It's my bed, you cow!!" He pushed me off and laughed, I was laughing up until the moment I hit the ground. It hurt my arm so badly.

"Niall! You bastard, help me up!!" he immediately realized I was seriously in pain and helped me back up onto the bed. We watched our show but my arm was still quite sore, I knew I was just being a baby so I just dealt with it.

----

Louis' POV

Scrolling through my phone, sat on the bed in my room and I was bored out of my mind until I got a message from my favourite boy.

Harry_Styles: Gogglebox is on!

Louis_Taylor: Bit excited are we, Sunshine?

Harry found out my real last name was Tomlinson the previous night and he understood why we had to lie about our names. I turned on the telly and put on Gogglebox then my mum walked in and started conversation after I messaged Harry back, I went along with the casual talk until I realized how random it was.

"Why did you need to come in here to talk to me again?" I tilted my head to the side and tried to say that as nicely as I could; I wasn't annoyed with her for coming in, just confused as to why she did so in the first place.

She looked down and sighed, "Sorry baby, your father asked me to come in here and let you know the news." I gave her a confused look and waited patiently for her to continue, "The arranged wedding between you and Eleanor Calder is to be held in exactly two months from this Saturday.

"What!? I have no say in this COMPLETELY, are you serious!!??" She looked down regretfully and guilty, I stormed out of the house raging mad and headed for the woods. As soon as I was in the muddle of trees I shifted and ran even faster towards the Pack House, there was a weak tree next to it and I needed to destroy something. Once I reached the tree I ran to it at full speed and chomped down, snapping the thin trunk. I picked it up in my mouth again and bit down, it didn't break so I shook it around viciously and bit down harder until it broke in half again.

I could not believe they had made every single decision about this without me and expected me to agree to marry this evil witch of a person with no complaints. And I'd already found my mate!

The tree was destroyed and I was almost calmed down but when I turned around and walked away from Pack House a little I was faced with hunters and immediately sprinted, I knew running to Pack House would get everyone else caught so I avoided that as much as possible and ran between Harry's house and my house.

Harry clearly wasn't home, he was at Niall's so I continued running to where Harry had told me his house was. I found a house with Niall's mum's car out the front and ran behind it, trying to get Harry's attention, I knew he would help me.

Barking quietly wasn't working so I ran to the back door and scratched relentlessly, soon the door was opened and there stood Niall with an annoyed expression. I checked behind me to see if the hunters were close and bolted inside, squeezing through the doorways to Niall's room.

Harry was sitting on the bed with his arm elevated slightly, he must've hurt it a little, I jumped up and snuggled next to him.

"Wha- Lou, what are you doing here?" I was so happy at how happy his smile was to see me, although he was clearly worried about why I was here. Niall walked back in and shooed me off the bed.

"Get off! This is for people, not giant werewolves! You're gonna get fur all over it you fat fluffball!!" Harry told him to buzz off so as a reaction Niall pushed him slightly, in a friendly manner. I snarled at him for laying his hands on my mate, werewolves tended to get even more overprotective when shifted compared to how overprotective we were when not shifted.

He put his hands up in defense and silently laughed for reasons I won't ever understand. All I understood in that moment was that I loved Harry with all my heart and I could not lose him, but I was so afraid of losing him I chose to avoid mentioning the 'wedding' had been scheduled.