13

(A/N: Since I'm a sucker for immediately uploading endings I couldn't help myself. This is the last chapter of this arc. I may later come back and edit this arc for any plot holes or anything I felt like was a rushed ending. But this is it!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao Jun's hands grip Yixuan's shirt really hard and he stares at Yixuan's face. Memorizing his eyes, the mole underneath his left eye, the small scar on his right eyebrow that can barely be seen unless you look real close. He watches as Yixuan's lips pale and he sees drops of water landing on his cheek. Touching the water he looks for the source and realizes they are his own tears. For the him that used to feel nothing he is filled with panic, fear, desperation and deep worry. Not knowing what to do he caresses Yixuan's cheek and tightly grasps his hand. Xie Yuan runs to his side and understands the situation. "Xiao Jun look after him. I'll call the ambulance. Make sure he holds on!"

Xiao Jun nods without moving his eyes away from Yixuan. He whispers, "Yixuan you told me you would spend the rest of your life helping me feel everything, were you lying? What happened to 'I'll keep you company until we both die of old age'? What happened to I'll take you to travel the world? Was it all lies?" Xiao Jun's voice gets stronger with anger, "You made me so many promises! I trusted you and now you're taking it all back? I told you that I could only feel when I was near you and now you're taking back everything you gave me?"

Yixuan weakly squeezes the hand tightly grasping his. "Jun-er, I wanted to do so many things with you. I'll fight this, don't worry. It's not over yet" Yixuan coughs and blood streams out of the corner of his mouth. "I'm sorry you had to see this kitten. I wanted to let you only feel the best things in the world, but it didn't work out." He coughs weakly a few more times and then loses the energy to speak. His eyes are barely open.

[Host...He's dying. He only has about another hour.] Ni Ni feels terrible having to tell him the truth.

No I don't accept that. I remember you said you had a healing pill in my starter pack. Give it to me!

[Host, if you use it people will know that there' something off about you. It heals at a rate visible to the eye.]

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! Give it to me right now!

[Yes Host]

Xiao Jun tightly holds the pill that appeared in his hand. He leans over Yixuan and places the pill in his mouth. "Swallow this Yixuan, it will help you. Listen to me okay?" Yixuan smiles at him with great effort, "Whatever my Jun-er says is always right." Yixuan swallows the pill with great difficulty. In front of Xiao Jun's very eyes the wound stops bleeding and closes up. Color returns to Yixuan's face. He looks visibly healthier and stronger. He opens his eyes and touches his chest noticing that he has been completely healed. He looks at Xiao Jun with confusion in his eyes. Xiao Jun evades his eyes, but holds his hands in happiness. Yixuan decides to believe in Xiao Jun and let go of any questions in his mind. If Xiao Jun wants to let me know, he'll tell me. Who doesn't have secrets in this world?

Yixuan pushes off the ground and stands on his own two feet. He still feels a little weak but it's not a big deal. He looks around and sees the gunman dead on the ground. "Where's Xie Yi?" Xiao Jun suddenly pales, "He went to call for an ambulance. What do we do now?" Yixuan looks at Xiao Jun distractedly. "What are you looking at? The ambulance is going to be here any moment now!" Yixuan just smiles, "I was just thinking, you show expressions on your face now. It's kinda cute." Xiao Jun bites his hand hard, "Can you focus?"

Yixuan makes a call to Xie Yuan, "I'm fine and I don't need an ambulance...don't ask questions, just find a way to get rid of them...ok" Yixuan holds Xiao Jun's hand and pulls him towards the company parking lot. "Xie Yuan will deal with the problem. We should go home. People would freak out if they saw my bloody clothes."