12: Save Me

Namjoon and Jungkook were happily walking through a night park with glowing streams and hanging lights in each path. The two were holding hands peacefully. "We are at the end of the path. Let's go now." Jungkook was about to turn until Namjoon pointed to an alleyway.
"There is more of the path!" Namjoon let go of Jungkook and ran towards it.
"Namjoon wait!" Jungkook was running after Namjoon.
He was fast enough to garb his hand.
"Namjoon, this isn't the path."

"Don't worry Jungkook, if anything happens, we will call the others." Namjoon held Jungkook's hand agin while Jungkook squeezed it.
As they were about to turn, they saw five buff guys dressed in black. Namjoon smiled and waved.
"Hello~"

"Namjoon we have to-" Jungkook banged into the wall as he was trying to turn back but one of the guys broke the hands apart and push Jungkook to hurt himself.
"JUNGKOOK!! JUNG-" Namjoon was sobbing terribly while there was a rag in mouth.
He as trying to run away, but his feet kept on sliding because four buff guys had his arms. Jungkook tried to run after him but the buff guy was in his way. They eventually put a syringe in Namjoon's thigh and he fell asleep. They dragged him into a large truck and made him sleep. The buff guy who was in front of  Jungkook pushed him down but Jungkook kicked him to the side. He tried ran after the truck, but was too late. "NAMJOON! NAMJOON! Namjoon...Namjoon." Jungkook fell to the ground and cried. His vision was definitely blurry. The buff guy woke up and knocked him out with one direct punch and he was unconscious, the only thing he saw was black.
------
Jungkook woke up in Namjoon's bed with no Namjoon. He started to tear up as he wrapped himself in the blankets. He had Namjoon's phone and his own from last night. He cried louder than ever. Jimin came in and felt deep sympathy for him. He hugged him tightly not letting go. Everyone else came in and did the same.
"We will find him Jungkook it's o-"

"NO ITS NOT OK!! HE IS GONE FOREVER AND I DID NOTHING TO PROTECT HIM!! *sniff* I was never there for him but he there for me..."
Jungkook hid his head in his knees still feeling guilty.

"Kookie-"

"You can't call me Kookie. Only he can Jimin." Jimin was shocked. Usually everyone calls him that but it must have sounded the most special from Namjoon.

"Jungkook, you were definitely there for him. Remember those interviews? You calmed him down in the bus and he was thankful for that." Jin said motherly.
"For his birthday, you were there. So don't feel guilty at all. It's not your fault or his." Yoongi said. They all hugged him tighter.

"It's going to be ok."
-------
Namjoon woke up with the rag still in his mouth tied up to a chair looking around continuously "MMMMM! MMMMM!" One guy removed the tag so Namjoon could breath.
"JUNGKOOK!! JUNGKOOK WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" Namjoon had tears again and he was really worried.
A guy stepped in front of him and removed his mask. Namjoon's jaw dropped. "A-Ashton???"