V.

Namjoon's POV

"Pardon?" I raised a brow at her, confused.

Did she just blame me for not letting her die?

Her glare continued to pierce through me, as I set the bowl of soup down on the table to talk to some sense into her.

"Are you deaf, asshole?" She spat at me, wrinkles between her brows showing.

I gave her a look of disappointment, "I heard you the first time, woman. Are you saying I should have let you died that moment I saw you on the snow?"

"Good thing you understand then." She shook her head unbelievably.

"What the hell? Are you fucking crazy?" I raised my tone to scare her a little bit but she wasn't even moved by it.

I then realized that she was a rebellious girl.

"Yes, call me whatever you want but I'm outta here." Mayu flicked her finger at me and stood up to walk out of my apartment.

But she wasn't going anywhere till there was some logic in her plan to die.

"Look, Mayu," I stopped in front of her. "Teenagers these days are depressed by life problems but that doesn't mean that suicide is the solution. Some people are happier now because they decided to live and actually solve their problems."

"Move aside."

She doesn't listen, does she?

"Dying will not make you happy."

"Move."

"There will always be hope even if it feels like there is none." I said again.

"Fucking move!" She pushed me away with all her force but I felt like I was being pushed by a little baby.

That made me laugh for the first time in awhile.

"What are you? A child? Can't even push like your age?" I chuckled, teasing her which made her cheeks red in embarrassment.

"Whatever." She went back to the living room with her arms crossed, now retreating.

I'm making sure this girl lives and finds her happiness.