Appreciation

OMFG! Did we just complete JTRB?!

Ahhhhhhanhxejjnajcndkowjroepp!

I can't believe it. 😀 We've actually completed another book. I'm speechless. I've got no words to describe what I'm feeling right now. This is all thanks to your love and support through it all from the start to the end. I can't thank you guys enough for being a part of JTRB. You all made this journey worth it for me. So, THANK YOU SOO MUCH. 🙏

To everyone that dropped a comment(s), thank you. You guys made me want to write more and more every day even though it was always a late update. 😂 Thank you.

To the silent readers and voters, thank you. We've almost made it to 100K which is sick, so thank you a billion times over. You guys are Ah-mazing! You ALL are.

As much as this feels like a weight off my shoulder, I enjoyed writing every single part of this book and it saddens me to let go of these new characters that I created. But I know we'll have new ones.

Speaking of which, some of you must be dying to know what I have planned for my next book. Well, let's just say I was playing around with the idea of a trilogy.

Don't get too excited.

I've been wanting to write a book about my best friends (2 girls and 2 guys) and my first thought was writing a single book about it. But I thought, what fun would that be?

So I decided to write three books. Don't tell, but I'm pairing them up with each other (cause they haven't met) - it's a long story and you'll all understand once you read the books. The storyline is going to be partly true and the rest would be fiction. The third book will kinda be about me and my future prince charming. 😊

Anyway, this might take a while for me to start because the books are going to be intertwined. So I have to match them up with the timeline and all.
It's gonna be a challenge but I'm looking forward to it.

I'll alert you guys on here once the first book of the trilogy is out, so stay tuned. I'll also be posting updates about it on my Instagram story, so if you're following me on there, you'll see how far I am with the book. (Handle: @janelanett)

Once again, I want to thank you guys soo much. I already miss everyone one of you, from all the different parts of the world. I look forward to seeing you guys in my next book.

I Love you all sooooo much. (Darn! I think I'm gonna cry. 😢 I don't want to leave. 😭😭)

Thank you all soo much and love you.

Started: 15th June, 2017
Ended: 12th Sept, 2017

Jane Lanett. 😘♥️❤️